JoJo (Request)

Imagine for: Nerdyjenny2222 I'm sorry if it's trash.
Evelyn's P.O.V: "Hey guys it's Evelyn today I'm gonna be pranking my boyfriend JoJo I went missing for 24 hours!" I enthusiastically say smiling at the camera. "Guys I'm gonna set up the camera then hide" . I grab the camera and run up to my bookshelf and set up the camera on the top shelf. Then I go hide in the closet.

—Two and a half hours later—

Bro I'm getting super crapped in this closet as I was about to get out the closet I heard JoJo from downstairs so I get right back into the position I was in.

"Babyyyy!" JoJo yells in an attempt to find me no answer.

"Where the heck can she be?" I heard JoJo say from the closet I cover my mouth to keep me from laughing so I don't blow my cover.

"Evelyn! Where are you!" JoJo calls out again before starting to look for me.

JoJo's P.O.V: I was now getting a little worried but I decided to call Emily. They're best friends so I figured she'd be with her right?

"Hey Emily is Evelyn with you?" "No why?" "She's not home" "Oh ask Maddy if she's seen her they made tik tok at like 10" "Thanks Em" "Your welcome".

"I just don't get where she could be?" I say sitting on the bed with my head in my hands.

Evelyn's P.O.V: I start to feel bad because of hearing JoJo start to cry and I decided to end the prank I walk out the closet as if nothing happened. "Baby!" JoJo runs over over to me and sweetly kisses my lips and I taste his cherry chapstick "You were in the closet the whole time?" "Yep I tried to prank you I went missing but I felt bad" I say hugging him. "When I get you back don't say anything" . JoJo says laughing "Uh uh noo baby I love you" "I love you too" .

A/n: I'm sorry if you don't like your imagine😭 lately I've been having writers block.