Nick

A/n: Nick comforting you after a mental break down (preference)

~Usually after a mental break down Nick would for sure cuddle you and make sure you're okay and he wouldn't want to leave you because he loves and cares about but he stays with you until he knows you're okay enough to be by yourself. "I don't know JoJo she's been getting a lot of hate lately I can't help but feel so useless due to the fact that people are hating on someone I love so much" "It'll be alright Nick we'll go on live and talk about the y/n situation".

~He gets you food from your favorite fast food joint . Nick hugs you firmly cupping your face then kissing you cheek you smile he then walks out the door then comes back about 20 minutes later with a bag of food from your favorite fast food joint. You get up immediately hugging him you looked up at him and smiled "Thank you baby"

~Nick peppers your face with kisses and lets you know he loves you and tries to take your mind off things. Nick was chasing you around your apartment trying to kiss you "NIIIICKKK" You yelled laughing "Stooop" you said laughing your ass off "Just let me kiss youuu" he frowned "Finee" you said giving in and kissing him back.

~One word 7 letters and its tickles you and Nick have a tickle war he knows you're super ticklish on your sides, under you, armpits , ribs and etc . "Y/nnnnn come here" Nick whined "Hmm?" you said reading yet another chapter of the book you just started to read. Nick walks over to you pouting "You've been reading that book for the past two hours" he says slowly taking the book out of your hand and closing it "I just want your attention for at least 30 minutes" he says all you did was nod your head in agreement. Clearly one thing led to another and you 30 minutes turned into 40, 40 turned into 50 and 50 turned into two hours of laughs, giggles and smiles and in that very moment you and Nick were in an intense tickle war "Y/nnnn" Nick laughed "Nicholasss" you said making deep eye contact with him he just smiled and kissed you.

~He hugs you and whispers sweet things in your ear. Mid cuddle session Nick randomly whispers "You're beautiful" he says kissing your temples he then snuggles his face in your neck and kisses it "I love you y/n"