Couples Prank Wars (Part 2: Nick)

Y/n's P.O.V: "Hey guys today i'm pranking my boyfriend of two years Nick ! So basically I have cameras set up downstairs so when I call Nick up in the room you get Emily, Adi, Tal, and Caylus's reaction and whoever else downstairs baby if your watching this I love you and i'm sorry! Anyways lets get started with the prank." I said to the camera and ran towards my book case to hide the camera.

"Nick!" I yelled because he was downstairs on the couch playing the game "Yeah?" Nick yelled back.

Nick's P.O.V: I was downstairs on the couch playing the game and y/n called me maybe its not that important? "C'mere its important! We needa talk!" she yelled. Not gonna lie my heart dropped . "Ouuuu" Caylus said with his hand covering his mouth laughing hard. I ran upstairs to see y/n with a suit case..?

Y/n's P.O.V: "Baby why do you have a suit case?" Nick said curiously "Nick I don't think this relationship is for me anymore.." Nick's facial expression changed from happy to wtf real quick "What do you mean this relationship isn't for you?!" Nick said slightly raising his voice as it also cracked. "I mean I don't get as much love and attention as I used to and I've found somebody else who can love me and give me attention" Nick fell to the floor crying hopelessly

--Mean While Downstairs--

Adi's P.O.V: We were all shocked hearing y/n and Nick argue because they don't argue at all so this MUST be a prank? I said Caylus shook his head in agreement "Yep and you think they'd be together forever right?" Caylus says nonchalantly sipping his bang energy drink "But who would she be leaving Nick for ?" JoJo says walking in and laying on the couch next to Tal. "I mean you and y/n got hella close in these past few weeks" Adi says chilling "WHAT I y/n as a sister nothing more nothing less!" JoJo says getting heated.

--Back Upstairs--
Y/n's P.O.V: "Nick move!" at this point I just moved passed him and walked to the door "Damn y/n you just gon leave Nick like that?" Y/n please don't leave me! Your the girl I love and i'm not gonna let yoy just walk out my life like this don't leave me please" (Low key cringed writing that) "Awww!" Emily said blushing. "Baby i'm not gonna leave you" I said "Your not?" Nick says smiling hard "Nope you wanna know why?" "Why" Nick says smiling holding my waist "Because ISSA PRANKKK!" "Dawg I knew it!" Adi says pressed to know something for the first time in foreverrrr! I ran to the camera I had hidden behind the tv "haha team y/n!" "When I get you back don't say anything!" "Babyyyy" I whine "What?" "I love you gimme kiss" Nick walks up to me and gives me a looooong passionate kiss ! Damn I love him so much words wouldn't say "AWW!" Emily says smiling holding Adi's hand kissing it. Nick pulls me into another unexpected kiss and smiles at me "Baby I love you" "I love you too" I say kissing his soft pink lips again.

A/n: 544 words :) I hope you enjoyed this imagine 💕
💋-Lexi