(Adi)- He cheats /pt 1/request/

Me and Adi have been together for almost three years and now he has a girl best friend Liza and not gonna lie it bothers me that he has a girl best friend. But I have guy friends so I can't be jealous! Right? I guess I can't be jealous because I trust him.

Little did I know then trust gets you hurt.

I get dressed to go film with Maddie and Tal

Ariana's P.O.V:

I was on my way to the free time house to go see Adi and hangout with Maddie and Tal to film a video because Maddie Tal asked.

"Hey baby" I said into the phone.

"Hey babe, can you come over later?" Adi said back

"Yeah why not now?" I ask out of curiosity and suspicion.
"Because I'm- stop!" Adi whispers followed by a giggle.

"Okay I guess bye" I say hanging up.

—At the free time house—

I knock on the door and Tal answers it. "Maddie!" "Yeah?" "C'mere" Not long after Tal asks her to come she comes . "Hey Ari!" She says hugging me "Wassup?" I say hugging back. "Let's go film now that your here" "Okay" I say excited .
We walk into the studio and sit down I sit in the blue chair Maddie sits in the green chair and Tal sits in the red chair and we film the 'Try not to say wow challenge' .

-2 hours later-

We finished filming and me , Tal, Maddie, and Nick decided to go see Adi we walk up the stairs and walk into his room "Guess who won the try not to say wow challenge!-" I look up from my phone and see Liza with just her bra on and Adi shirtless kissing. Adi looks at you in shock then pulls away. We all look at Adi shocked then everyone looks at me hurt. I laugh and turn around saying "Not surprised" . "ARIANA!" Adi yells running up to me . Nick and Tal pull him right back into the room "Leave her alone!" Nick says slightly raising his voice "You should just leave her alone!" Tal says annoyed and walks out followed by everyone else "Asshole" Maddie mumbles.

Lexi: Hope you like the imagine sis💗

370 words🤫