JoJo (pt4)

Y/n's P.O.V: I was at the free time house laying on the couch on Emily's lap talking about JoJo. "I don't know why all of a sudden he wants to act all bitchy" I say rolling my eyes. "Maybe you did something to him?" Emily says looking down at me. "What could I have possibly DONE to him?!" I say annoyed looking back at her. "I don't know but JoJo is a really sensitive guy and your not so sensitive plus your sarcasm could've hurt his feelings" she says kinda shrugging it off. "Ughh I don't wanna think of this anymore it's giving me a headache" I say rubbing my temples sitting up then getting off the couch. "Honestly just try and apologize" Emily says getting her car keys. "I think I tried that and he rejected my apology before I even said "I'm sorry" AND in fucking class his girlfriend or whatever she is and I argued and literally hates me" I said laughing . "Anyways can we get startbucks?" I ask raising my right eyebrow. "That's where I'm going c'mon".

I smile and we walk to the door and open it and there he is.. I'm literally convinced the ENTIRE world is against me! Emily smiles and nudges my shoulder signaling me to talk to him. "Uh hey JoJo" "Y/n" "Can we talk?" "Mhm we're talking right now" "That's not what I meant" I say mugging him a little Emily quietly slips out the door . "C'mon let's talk outside" I say walking outside going on the trampoline and JoJo follows. I sit on the trampoline sitting cris cross applesauce. "Why you acting like this?" I say raising my eyebrow "Acting like what Y/n?" He says rudely but curious "RUDE!" I said annoyed "I'm not in being normal" trying to get answers out of him continued for almost 20 minutes I eventually got impatient and just left it alone. "Alright but I'm sorry" I said jumping off the trampoline and walking out the front door passed annoying.

I get in Emily's car. "So how'd it go?" She asked smiling looking me in the eyes.

"Literally bad the thirty minutes we were talking he was being so difficult I could barely get a sentence out of him and I apologized he didn't accept it so I'm not apologizing again!" I say annoyed . "I wanna ask Adi , Tal or Nick about this soo bad but I wanna figure this out myself" I say face palming myself "Aww y/n/n it'll get better he'll accept your apology sooner or later" Emily says hugging me tight reassuring me. "Rather sooner than later" I mumble rolling my eyes looking out the window.

-At Starbucks-

We went into the Startbucks and I went to order and Emily went to find a table considering we would be there for awhile to chill and talk about stuff and do work. I walk to the table Emily found and looked around the shop and sitting down looking up from my phone and make eye contact with a cute guy. Brown curly hair, pretty brown eyes, plump pink lips. I soon got snapped out of thoughts "Y/n?" Emily called out "Yeah?" "You zoned out" "Oh" I simply said looking the boy up and down noticing he was with two other guys.

One with messy brown hair and an adorable baby face. And the other with grey hair "Wow-" I said to myself then seeing the first guy walking up to me "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!" I mummer "What?" Emily asks looking confused "I was staring at that cute boy walking up to us and now he's coming over here" I say fast "Oh well I need to use the bathroom" "No you fucking don't stayyy" I say frowning dragging out the y.

Emily waves and walking to the bathroom. "Motherfucker" I mumble
"Hey" the boy comes up to me with a smile.

A/n: Guess who those boys are! If you know your TikTok boys you should know even tho I'm not the best at describing things. But I'll tell you right now because why not? The first guy is : Mattia Polibio. The baby face is: Payton Moormeier and last but not least is: Noen Eubanks. Lately I've been liking TikTok boys a little more than usual. Follow my Instagram for updates and dm me for requests and more info.
@ missa.levelz