36. Official - Filler Chapter

Previously: You and Derek had a whole month without sex, all filled with dates and hangout activities.

It's now Wednesday in March. The day you said you and Derek would reveal the relationship between you two.  It's the end of the work day and you said you had an announcement.

Emily: "What is it?"

Tara: "Please do tell, anything to make this day better."

Penelope: "Come on! Spill miss Monroe!"

Y/N: "I'm sure most of you have noticed something different in the past few weeks."

JJ: "You mean you having a secret admirer?"

Y/N: "Yes, that."

Alvez: "C'mon, you're killing us!"

Y/N: "Well, the secret admirer isn't that secret. Actually, you all know him pretty well."

Reid: "Who?"

You look at the ground.

Y/N: "Derek."

There were a few gasps and you could feel the shock from everyone.

Penelope: "That's who you were gushing over sugar?? Our sweet and beloved Y/N??"

Y/N: "You talked about me?"

Derek: "It's Garcia, she saw right through me."

Reid: "How long?"

Y/N: "It was made official last week."

Reid: "That doesn't answer my question."

Y/N: "A few months."

Reid: "Wow."

Y/N: "What?"

Reid: "I didn't expect you to be the sleeping around type."

Y/N: "You know what Reid, you don't get to call me a whore. When I met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. You hurt me. You lied to me about Ivy on multiple occasions. I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore."

Reid: "I hope you two are happy." He said before swiftly leaving.

All you do is scoff and roll your eyes.

Hotch: "Well, congratulations you two."

Y/N: "Thank you Hotch."

Everyone eventually chimes in and says congratulations then went on their way. You and Derek drove over to your place to hang out. After getting inside, you gave Harley a bunch of pets and so did Derek. You let Harley out to get some fresh air. You both take a seat on the couch.

Derek: "What do you want to do?"

Y/N: "I might have an idea."

Derek: "And what would that be?"

You smirked a little and climbed on top of his lap then lace your fingers on the back of his neck. Derek smirked and you both kissed. During the whole month of February, you both would peck each other. You were surprised you lasted this long without having any sex. So all the sexual tension went into that kiss. There was a hunger for it. You had to pry yourself off of him to take a breath of air. You both stared at each other, lips swollen and everything. After a few quick moments the kiss was resumed. Derek stood up and held you and walked you both into your room.

~

Ever since you and Derek revealed the relationship between you both, it's been professional in the BAU but unprofessional in public. So if there was a team outing, you'd be all over each other. Everyday spent with Derek was bliss, and it wasn't because of the sex either.

~ End of Ch. 36 ~

A/N:

Hi ya'll, sorry to disappoint with another short chapter😀 Again, this is a filler chapter because I have an idea in mind. I hope everyone is doing well, go drink water and eat if you haven't yet. Much love to you all <3

Ch. Started: August 10, 2021.
Ch. Finished: August 14, 2021.