Chapter 34

"Cam!" i screamed as he got to the bottom and turned around. His jaw was clenched and he had an eye brow raised.

"what" he said.

"i didnt mean it baby. youre sick. please come back and lay down"

he rolled his eyes and said "ash, you knew what you were doing" then kept walking.

Jai and Luke sat awkwardly on tge couch playing with their thumbs.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him. he turned and grabbed me, hugging me tight crying into my shoulder.

i rubbed his back as jai looked up.

"Should i leave?" he mouthed.

I shook my head. "give me two minutes" i mouthed back. he nodded.

I pulled cam up the stairs and layed him into bed. he was clammy and sweating.

His shirt had sweat all over his back and under his arms. he was really sick.

I pulled it off of him and also his sweatpants and layed him in bed. i covered him in blankets and kissed his forehead.

"come lay with me" he said. I know cam and he cant sleep without being cuddled.

I nodded and crawled next to him. i wrapped my arms around him and traced circles on his back. i moved to his hair as he drifted to sleep. soon his grip loosened and soft snores escaped his lips.

I crawled out from under him and down to where the boys were sitting.

"Im soooo sorry guys" i said, hugging both of them.

Gilinsky came down the stairs wearing pj pants and no shirt. he went into the kitchen and

started making cereal. then he came and sat next to me on the couch leaning onto me. he

was unusually pale and clammy like cam. i wrapped my arm around him and kissed his head.

after talking with jai and luke for a bit, jack went upstairs.

"Ashley, I actually wanted to talk to you about something" jai said looking serious which is very rare.

"Yeah of course, whats up?" i said smiling.

"I think i'm.. gay" he said looking into my eyes searching for a response.

I didn't know what to say.

"Um i guess i'll just leave then b-" he started but i grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"Jai, i'm not going to ignore you just because youre gay. I still want to go back to being friends with you guys" i said holding his hands in mine.

He smiled at me. We talked for a bit until they left.

i checked on the boys.

hayes was clammy and sweaty but matt seemed pretty okay along with shawn. they both were sleeping.

It was around 11pm and the nonsick boys were in the basement playing video games. I went upstairs into me and cams room where Cam layed with the blankets off of him, in boxers, in a pool of sweat.

It was March. Its not that hot out.

I crawled in next to him and hugged his sticky sweaty body.

The next morning, I was woken up by Natalya whining. I walked into her room and pulled her out of her crib. I brought her downstairs with me.

Nash and Jack J were laying on the couch fast asleep. Matt sat curled up on a chair in the living room watching tv and shawn did the same in a different chair.

"Morning boys" i said smiling. They smiled back. "Morning". I walked over to nash and jack. They looked so cute and tired, soft snores escaping their lips.

The other boys came down a few minutes later. All of them looked better except cam. He looked pale and tired and..sick.

He came over to me and hugged me. I layed my head on his chest and rubbed his back.

"How are you feeling?" i asked.

He shrugged.

"Well get better, we have a meet and greet today" nash said.

"Cam youre not going" i said leaning back and looking up into his eyes.

"I have to go! I can't dissapoint the fans" he said, then started coughing.

"You will dissappoint them more by getting them sick" i said

He rolled his eyes then looked me in the eyes. He put his hands on my shoulders and said "I'm going" then pushed right past me. When he got to the stairs he held on for a minute. He stood there and grabbed his head. "Cam?!" i asked.

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy is all" he said and started walking up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes.

"He's not going" i said pointing my fingers at all the boys.

They sighed.

"Come on Ashley! He needs to!" they whined.

"No!" i said laughing lightly.

"Can we move it then?" shawn asked.

"I looked at Nash considering it was his dads company.

"Yeah sure. Good idea" he said.

A few hours later i was up in my office. It was huge. It had a dance floor and mirror for half and the other half was a desk and a computer and all that stuff.

I was trying to find a new house. They boys always stayed at ours anyway but there isnt enough room. Then i remembered I had to register Natalya into dance for next season and Hayes for baseball. Then i remembered i also had to choreograph a dance for this coming weekend for a competition. I went to find Gilinsky to help me because he used to dance. As i was going to find him, i saw all the dishes i needed to do. I got a sharp pain in my stomach as i saw jack on the couch. I ignored it and walked over to him.

All of a sudden i couldn't breathe. I lost my footing and fell onto the floor. My body felt cold and sweaty at the same time. Jack jumped up.

"Holy shit" he said. "I cant breathe" i spit out quietly. My vision went in and out. I felt him lift me up bridal style and bring me into me and cams room.

I couldnt see and could barely hear but i managed to hear cams voice.

"Baby hush. Breathe with me. In and out. In and out" he said calmly. I tried to listen but i couldnt. I used my last bit of energy to curl up in a ball on his lap.

"In and out" he said again. After a few more, my breathing was back on track. I opened my eyes to see cam in a long sleeve shirt from florida as i layed across him. Jack was sitting on a chair across from his with his hands clenched together bouncing his knees.

"Babe we have to go back to the doctors about your anxiety" he said. I nodded.

"And you need to stop stressing out" he said lifting me so i sat up straight. "What were you worried about?" he asked.

"I have to get that new house found so i can sell this one, then i need to sign the kids up for their activities, then i need to choreograph a dance by this weekend and thats why i was getting jack, to help me, then i saw all the dishes and i crumbled" i said. He nodded and kissed my head. He layed me down and covered me in blankets. Jack came over and kissed my forehead. Cam crawled in next to me and shut off the light. "I love you" he said as he kissed my nose