Chapter 9

The test read negative.

"Im sorry cam. I-"

"I bought more just in case. We will do the best out of three" he said pulling out a bag.

I felt really bad. What if i wasnt pregnant and cam is getting all excited.

"Baby, if im not pregnant-"

"Its okay. Just try" he said.

I nodded.

Both tests were positive.

Cam smiled.

I smiled too. I ran into cams arms wrapping my legs around his waist as he picked me up. I kissed his lips and he kissed me back instantly.

"Cam, i want us (me and the baby) to go on tour with you. I dont want you to leave us." I said.

Cams smile grew 2747378274729273 times bigger.

"Magcon baby" he said giving me the happiest smile ever.

It was the last day in new york.

Me and cam were adopting hayes tomorrow.

I was really excited, but nervous. This whole new york parenting thing was fun, but what about full time real life parenting.

Me and cam bought a two floored 4 bedroom house already for us to move into, with the baby and everything.

The boys didnt know about the baby or adopting hayes besides nash. so we had a meeting in our room.

When everyone was sitting me and cam went to the front.

"Number 1- we are adopting hayes grier to be hayes dallas tomorrow. You are all invited." Cam said smiling.

Everyone cheered and clapped amd was happy hugging hayes and us.

"WAIT!" I yelled, "one more thing".

Hayes looked confused. Him being adopted is what he thought everyone was there for.

"Theres a huge announcement" cam said, "we have a new addition into the magcon family. "

I smiled. "Magcon baby". Cam rubbed my stomach. "Baby dallas"

Everyone screamed with joy.

It went on like that with everyone congradulating me and cam and hayes.

After a few minutes, i couldnt find nash. I wanted to tslk to him about the plan tomorrow.

I snuck out of our room and checked the other boys rooms. He wasnt in there. After searching the whole hotel, i went outside.

Behind the hotel there was a dark alleyway. Of course nash was there.

I ran behind it and saw nash crouched down against the wall with his knees pulled up to his chest and him crying into his knees.

"Nash! Whats wrong" i said running to him crouching next to him.

"Im fine" he said, his voice crwcking.

"Your obviously not" i said grabbing his hand and holding it.

"Im losing a brother tomorrow" nash said looking into my eyes. "Why doesnt he want to be with me anymore. Its just something about him turning from a grier to a dallas. He wont be my brother anymore"

"Nash! Its not about you! Hayes doesnt like your dad. He said when you guys are there, you get all the attention. And he said that your dad didnt care about him. It seemed thst way too when i called to ask if we could adopt him. He didnt care. Its nothing about you. And he can still be your brother, just like you and cam" i said. Nash nodded sadly.

"I promise. You can see him alot. Maybe not everyday, but a lot. I promise." I said.

I stood up and put my hands out so i could pull nash up as well.

I pulled him in for a hug. "Thanks ash" he said rubbing my back.

I started crying into his shoulder. Sobbing actually.

NASHS POV-

Ash was the best. Shes the bestest friend everrr.

As i was hugging her i felt her tears on my shoulder. Then i heard her sob a little.

"Whats wrong?!" I asked pulling away looking into her eyes.

"Im nervous. Hayes is going to be my child and im having another child. How am i going to do it?" She asked crying.

"With us, thats how your going to. With me and all the boys and especially cam." I said reassuringly.