chapter 3

(still on the airplane)

i talked to cam most of the way to magcon. while we were in silence, i looked at hayes. he looked tired. it was 12 after all and he had a long day. "why dont you go to sleep hayes, you look like your gunna crash anytime now." i said. he nodded and looked up. "you still doin good bud?" cam asked leaning over. hayes nodded again. cam patted his leg then leaned back laying his head on my shoulder, trying to sleep. we were flying from california to new jersey for magcon. thats all the way across the country. i fell asleep on cam but woke up an hour later. cam and hayes were both asleep. one head on each of my shoulders. i took another selfie and tweeted it captioning it "airplane lyfe" and tagged them. i looked over. matt was vlogging. he put the camera on me. "theres ashley!" he said. i made a face. he went back to himself. nash was sitting next to him. "hows hayes?" he asked. "check twitter" i said. nash opened his phone, hit a few things then started laughing. "poor kid was tired as hell" he said.

"he had a long day" i said laughing.

About an hour later, cam was awake but hayes wasnt. the waiter came and gave us a small list of things they had. sprite, chips, pretzels, salads, sandwhiches. i ordered a sprite, a bag of chips and a turkey sandwich. cam ordered the same. i ordered a bag of chips and a bag of pretzels for hayes too. and a bottle of water.

the waiter went around taking everyone elses orders. when the food came, me and cam dug in. he ate everything and i ate almost my whole sandwhich and i was finishing my chips. hayes woke up. "hey bud, you hungry?" i asked. he nodded. i gave him the chips and the pretzels letting him decide. he decided on the pretzels. i put the chips in my purse and gave him the water. jeez this parenting thing is hard. but me and cam can do it for sure.

"thank you" hayes said smiling. "no problem." me and cam said at the same time. i kissed his head. "HEYYY" cam said being fake mad. i kissed his lips for about 5 seconds. everytime i kiss him is like the first time with all the sparks.

i loved him and the way he took shawn into magcon when he met us at magcon when we went to see nash. hes been supportive through my whole dance career and everything and ive been there for him. he tells me im beautiful every night.

my thoughts were interrupted by cam rubbing my leg. i took his hand in mine. hayes went back to playing on his phone while me and cam took selfies and vlogged.

when we finally landed, we all tried to find eachother untill all the boys and me and mahogany were all together.

"im so tired and ready for bed." jack g said. we all agreed. since california and new york had a time change, it was 12 oclock in california and 3 oclock at night. here. cam gave me a running piggy back ride to baggage claim. the rest of the crew followed close behind. we got our bags and waited outside for our ride. a stretch black cadillac pulled up and we all got in. it was gorgeus.

me cam and hayes sat in a row. hayes fell asleep immediatly.

when we pulled up to the hotel, we got out. except hayes who was fast asleep. cam picked him up and put him on his back. he was still sleeping.

"dallas checking in" cam said to the lady. she gave us the key and we got our bags from the car. "night guys" we yelled going up to our room.

it was huge.

we put hayes down in his bed and covered him with blankets.

"this room is awesome" cam said after putting a few things away. "yeah it really is" i said starting to put the things in hayes bag away.

cam sat on hayes bed. he rubbed his leg. "i feel so bad for him" cam said looking at him fast asleep.

"i know. me too" i said going to sit with him. i rubbed hayes leg too.

"i think we are doing a pretty good job on this parenting thing so far" cam said. i nodded and kissed his lips. "its only for a week and a half while we are in new york." i said reassuring him pecking his lips. he smiled.

by the time we finished putting things away, it was 4 oclock so we put on our pajamas and went to bed.