Chapter 8

While cam was grinding up against me in bed, i heard a scream. I could tell it was hayes. I jumped up out from under cam throwing on sweatpants and a pink tshirt running to nashs room.

Hayes was screaming and sleeping at the same time while nash was scared out of his mind.

"Its a night terror" i said running over to hayes.

"A nightmare?" Nash asked.

"No a night terror. Its different"

"Your not supposed to wake up someone whos reacting to their dream!" Nash yelled.

"Trust me, shawn gets these" i said.

Almost on cue, shawn screamed.

"Shh hayes im here." I said pulling hayes into my arms as he woke up and cried. I gave him to nash as he carried him into shawns hotel room with matt and carter.

"I have no clue whats going on" matt said scared.

I hugged matt "its okay, its a night terror. Shawn has gotten these since my dad used to abuse us"

"Shhh shawn its me" i said waking him up. He gasped then looked at me. He relaxed and thanked me, then went back to sleep.

Shawn was used to it but it seemed like this was hayes first ones.

Nash handed me hayes who grabbed my arms and sobbed into my shoulders.

"Do you want to talk about your dream?" I asked hayes holding him to my body as he cried. Cam came in looking kind of pissed that he broke up our sex. He had after sex hair and sweatpants on with no shirt or shoes. At least i put my hair in a messy bun before i came in here.

He was pissed until he saw hayes. He saw him crying and his eyes immediatly softened.

He ran over to me and him and all the other boys. Hayes finally answered and shook his head yes.

"I had a dream that my mom died in a car accident. I was with her. She was drunk. She was trying to kill me with a knife as she was trying to steer the car"

He said starting to cry again. Me and all the boys hugged him.

When hayes was sleeping i put him into his bed.

Cam came into our room, looking really tired. "Just had to explain to matt what a night terror was" he said laughing.

I stood up and walked to him. I snuck my arms around his waist and snuggled up to his chest as we stood against the wall. Cam kissed my head. I yawned. "Sorry that broke up our sex" i said to cam looking up at him.

"Its okay, i kinds forgot a condom anyway" he said fast.

"CAM!" I yelled. "I COULD BE PREGNANT"

"So?" Cam said smiling. I smiled too. Cam has wanted kids since we started dating. He absolutly loves them.

THE NEXT DAY-

I woke up with my stomach bothering me. I woke cam up.

"Cam, my stomach hurts really bad" i said looking into his eyes.

"Im sorry baby, want me to rub it?" He said in his sexy groggy voice.

I nodded. He rubbed it gently. It felt better for about a minute.

"I feel like im gonna throw up" i said sadly.

"I know, you look really pale" he said, "come on, ill go with you" he said getting up and pulling me up.

When we got to the bathroom i got down on my knees and threw up. Cam held my hair back.

After a few minutes i was done. I washed my mouth out. I felt alot better.

"Cam, what if im pregnant??" I said. He smiled. "I would never leave you if thats what your worried about" he said grabbing my hands. He put his forehead to mine and looked me in the eyes "do you feel better?" He asked looking simpathetic.

I nodded. "Alot. Thats why i think im pregnant"

"Want me to go get you a test? Theres a wallgreens down the street" he said.

"Yes please baby" i said.

"Ill be right back" he said kissing me quickly then running out the door.

Hayes woke up.

"Hey hayezee bear" i said kissing his forehead.

"Hey. Wheres cam?" He asked.

"Just went to the store to get something for me" i said too scared to tell him i might be pregnant and either him be mad or get his hopes up for a baby.

Hayes nodded.

"I dont want to go home" he said.

"I dont either. New york is amazi-"

"No. I dont want to live with my dad" he said cutting me off. I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Chad never cared for me as mych as you and cam did last night" he said.

"Hes not chad hayes hes your dad" i said.

"No. Cams my dad"

"Hayes, i know you want us to adopt you but we need permission from your father" i said.

"You think he cares about me? Being there was my last resort. Nash is the favorite. Amd im not exaggerating."

I pulled him in for a hug.

"I know hayes im sorry, ill see what i can do"

"Thanks ash"

Just as he said that, cam walked through the door.

"Be right back" i said to hayes bringing cam into the bathroom.

"Ready?" I whispered when we were in there. I had the biggest knot in my stomach.

He nodded.

I followed the instructions. When i was done i looked at the test.

It said...