Chapter 2

We finally left for magcon. It was me, shawn and cameron all in the same car driving to meet the other boys at nashs house. Me and cam sat in the front, cam driving and shawn sitting in the back alone. He seemed fine though, he had his music.

Me and cam were listening to the radio, holding eachothers hands in between the seats.

"are you excited for your first magcon?" cam asked me.

"yeah! im a little nervous. and im gunna miss my mom.. and aaliyah." i said trying not to cry. "but ill b fine. i have shawn" i continued.

cam smiled and rubbed my hand.

"Im hungry" shawn said taking off his headphones. "Yeah me too" cam said looking at me quickly so he could keep his eyes on the road.

"Guys! We just had breakfast a half hour ago!" I said.

They groaned. "Fine. Theres a dunkin donuts in about a mile." I said laughing.

"I was more in the mood for a taco be-" cam started but got cut off by me hitting him in the arm laughing and saying "dont push it babe". He laughed looking at me, licked his lips, and went back to driving. Why was he so adorable.

I rubbed his hand and he squeezed mine. When we got to dunkin donuts, cam and shawn both got a donut and a bagel with a hot choclate. "Cam can i have a medium caramel iced coffee?" I asked. "Aww baby. You can have whatever you want! I didnt think you wanted anything thats why i didnt ask" he said with his hand on my waist. The cashier smiled. "You two are adorable together" she said. We laughed and thanked her.

After our food came out we went back to the car. Cam was eating and driving so he couldnt hold my hand. I was fine with it though because aaliyah called me.

"Shh its aaliyah" i said shushing the boys.

"Hey liyah" i said answering the phone.

"Hey ashley. Hows magcon?" She asked.

"We are still driving baby girl" i said laughing.

"Ohhh" she said laughing too.

"I miss you guys" she said.

Aaliyah was me and shawns half sister. We had the same mom but different dads. When me and shawn went to live with the dallas' when our father abused us, aaliyah got to live with her dad and we only got to see her every once in a while.

"We miss you too.. Hows school?" I asked

"Its fine. You guys are coming to my dance recital right?" She asked.

"When is it?" I asked.

"In two weeks" she said.

"Shawn, what do we have planned in two weeks" i asked.

"Like me and you? Nothing, why?" He asked

"Aaliyahs recital" i said going back to talking to her.

after talking for about a half hour, we were at nashs house so we could all drive to the airport together.

We walked in. We were the last ones to get there. (Of course.. The boys were tooooo hungry)

"HEY GUYS!" Nash said. He bro hugged cam, hugged me then hugged shawn. Shawn seemed offended that he didnt brohug him.

We went around and hugged everyone, shawn always getting offended and being the last one to be hugged.

Hayes wasnt coming with us this time because his grades were bad. I ran upstairs to find him because you think he would come down and hang with us. Cam followed behind me.