Chapter 10

ADOPTION DAY:

While we were all back in california before the next magcon, it was hayes adoption day.

Everyone was there.

My mom, the magcon boys, camerons mom, camerons sister, a few of my friends from home and a few of camerons, nashs family was there, it was perfect.

I wore a tight mini skirt with a cute white frilly shirt and a pair of black heels. Cam wore a suit with a blue tie. Hayes wore a pair of khaki pants and a White dress shirt. They both wore black vans.

We stood up front and did our thing, me and cameron holding hands the whole time. Me and camerons moms were crying to eachother silently happily about how they were going to be grandmothers.

Cam looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back. This was happening. As soon as we got hayes we could go to our house and be parents. This was truley amazing. Hayzee bear was going to be my baby.

"I present to you, hayes dallas" the man said after me cam chad and hayes signed the paper. Hayes ran into our arms. Hayes was officially a dallas.

Me i teared up and looked over at cam. He teared up too. Everyone cheered and ran up to us. We got hugs and congrats allll around. Of course my weirdo friends needed pictures with alllll the boys but they did congradulate me and cam and hayes. We got a few family pictures too.

After about 10 minutes of congradulating we were getting ready to all go out to eat.

Me and cams moms didnt know i was pregnant. Aaliyah (my sister) and sierra (cams sister) didnt know either.

We called them outside really quick.

Me and cam stood in front of everyone.

We didnt even say anything. Cam went around me, put his arms under mine and put his hands on my stomach. I overlapped his.

"Magcon baby" he said. "Im gunna be a daddy dallas" he said.

Everyone smiled hugely and looked at me. I just nodded and everyone there errupted in screams.

"IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT TO TWO PEOPLE" aaliyah yelled.

"ME TOO!" Sierra yelled.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS TO TWO CHILDREN" cams mom yelled.

My mom squeeled as they hugged eachother then moved onto me and cam.

All of a sudden cams moms smile faded.

"I dont have room in my house for two more ki-"

"We bought a house. 2 floored" i said smiling. They all hugged us again.

After dinner we went to mrs dallas' and packed our stuff. Shawn was staying with us too because he didnt want to stay with mrs dallas if no one else was going to be there.

After getting settled and putting hayes to bed, me shawn and cam were sitting on the couch downstairs. Well me and shawn were. Cam was pacing the floor. "Go talk to him" shawn whispered nudging me. "Baby, whats wrong" i said standing up.

No answer.

I started walking toward him.

"Baby, whats wrong" i said again.

"Im stressed" he said still pacing.

I put my hand out to stop him. He looked at me.

"Stressed about what?" I asked, cupping his cheek with my right hand. I rubbed the side of his face with my thumb.

He looked down.

"I have to leave for magcon again" he said.

"Honey its okay! Thats how we are going to make money to support our family." I said.

"I want you to come with me, i cant raise hayes alone" he said.

"Of course baby, what ever you want me to do" i said trying to cheer him up.

"How are we going to do this" cam said bursting into tears. "We dont have the money" .

I engulfed him in a hug. "Woah bro its okay. Me you and hayes are earning magcon money. we can support you wnd ash has a surprise" shawn said standing up.

"Im officially part of magcon" i whispered into his ear while we rocked back and forth me trying to calm him down. "Bart gave me a job".

Cam pulled away but left his hands on my shoulder.

"Thats awesome!" He said smiling. "Yep! We have the whole family in magcon" i said.

"I love you" cam said pulling me in for a hug again. "I love you too" i said.