Chapter 5

I woke up to all the boys jumping on my bed. "TIME TO WAKE UP!" They kept yelling. "IM UP IM UP!" I said yelling and laughing. They jumped off the bed. "ITS DAY ONE OF MAGCON!" They yelled. "GET READY!" They yelled again.

I laughed i threw the blankets off of me kissing cam and hugging my brother good morning. I also hugged hayes and kissed his cheek.

I shooed them away so i can change. I put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a hayes grier shirt. I put my white vans on and curled my hair. Then i put some make up on.

When i was ready, i opened up the door. Allt he boys were sitting out front waiting for me. I laughed.

"Okay lets go" i said. I made sure i had my phone, my purse with snacks for cam and hayes because aparently i have two 3 year olds, and a water bottle. The boys were all wearing eachothers tshirts and i thought it was cute.

When we got down there to where the managers were supposed to let us out, mahogany was dj-ing.

"Nash! Your first!" The guy yelled. Nash ran out.

"Jack and jack"

"Aaron carpenter"

"Cameron dallas"

"Shawn mendes"

"Ashley mendes"

"Hayes grier"

"Taylor caniff"

When we were all out there, we started doing our stage thing. Me and shawn sang our duet, he sang a few more songs, jack and jack sang, then taylor did buckwild.

It was so fun.

Then, it was time for the meet and greet.

I was in between shawn and camerons sections.

I took so many pictures with fans.

There was this one girl who shawn seemed to have his eyes on. I smiled not getting involved. When they took a picture, shawn asked her name. She said it was miranda. Shawn smiled. The girl looked to be more like my age than shawns. "How old are you" shawn asked. "Too old for you" she said doing an evil laugh. She walked right past my station and right to cams. Usually cam lets the fans decide what to do with the pictures but for her he just had a straight face as she tried to kiss him. "Uhm i have a girlfriend" cam said.

"Im way prettier than her" she scoffed looking at me but kept walking. Shawn started to run after her. "Woah little bro" cameron said, blocking him. Shawn seemed offended by "little bro". "What are you gunna do little boy? Try to hit me and go cry to your big sister?" She added. By then, the security gaurds were dragging her away. Shawn looked like he was about to cry. "Lil bro, dont listen to her" cam said grabbing his arm. Shawn turned around shaking off camerons arm. He ran out. Bart and mahogany ran after him. I ran past them "i got this" i said. They slowed down but bart started following ,e a few minutes later.

I ran up to shawns room and unlocked his door. He wasnt crying but he was angry. His face was red and he was squeezing a pillow.

"Shawn.." I said walking in cautiosly. Shawn has major anger issues. My mom had taken him off his pill after we left my dad and she didnt have as much money. Mrs dallas offered to pay for them but my mom didnt want shawn on them anymore.

Shawn threw his pillow down on the ground and stood up off the bed.

"I fucking hate being the youngest. Im the fucking baby. But im not. Compared to them i am. Aaliyahs the baby. Your the oldest and im just stuck in the middle which i guess is just as bed and everyone fucking treats me like im 10" he yelled his voice getting louder with every word.

"Shawn its okay" i said walking slowly closer to him.

" 'little bro' yeah thanks cam. That fucking helps. And that fucking miranda saying im gunna fucking cry to my sister. Im not fucking five." He continued pacing the floor.

"AND when we were leaving the other day, they all gave me hugs like they do to you not like they do to cam or nash. I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL" he yelled falling backwards onto the bed.

"Shawn come here" i said sitting down next to him. He sat up and looked at me hopefully hoping i would help him feel better.

"#1: you shouldnt hate the boys.. Theyre your family
#2 your the lil bro of the magcon family. Just like i call aaliyah lil sis. Shes not a baby shes just younger
#3 hayes is the youngest
#4 that girl mustve been on crack" i said rubbing his arm. He laughed slightly.

"But at least hayes has your love" he said.

"WHAT?!"

"You obviously are so focused on hayes and im here like "hey" " he said.

"SHAWN! I wasnt hanging out with you because i thought you wanted to hang with the boys without me. Hayes needed someone because his mom died" i said pulling shawn into a hug. "Shawn your my brother. A girl with a brother always has a best friend. I love you and always will" i said hugging him still.

He smiled and rubbed my back. "I love you too ash smash" he said. I laughed att he ridiculous nickname hes called me since we were able to talk.

Bart came in and asked "are you guys ready to go back outside?" Bart asked. I nodded. "Two minutes" i said. He nodded and shut the door. I tweeted. "ANY OF YOU WHO ARE WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND SHAWN: we are okay, just needed a little sister brother hug sesh. We are coming down now." I hit send as we walked back down to the ball room.