Chapter 35

I woke up the next morning. I looked at my phone. It was 11;30. Shit. I thought. Im never gunna hear the end of this one. It was such a rainy day and i didnt want to get out of bed but i knew i had to. I walked down the stairs. There were too many boys trying to live in this house. Reason number 75483927875468564774387 that we need a new one. I walked to the couch where most of the boys sat. I sat on cams lap and snuggled into him. He wrapped his arms around me as he finished talking to gilinsky. He was wearing a fan made sweatshirt that was black and had "#cashley" written on the front in white. "Love the shirt baby" i said laughing, after he finished his conversation with Jack. "I love you" he said leaning in to kiss me. I kissed him and looked back at him smiling. "Where are my boys?" i asked looking around. "We are right here" sam said. I laughed "No i was talking about hayes and shawn you idiot" I said standing up and messing up his hair as i walked by. I walked into the kitchen to see hayes on his phone with his other hand on his head. "Hey bud" i said kissing his head. "Hey" he said. "Whats wrong?" i asked. He shrugged. "Bud, tell me" i said sitting down next to him. "No." he said sternly. "Fine then i'll get your dad" i said standing up. "CAMERONNNN" i yelled into the living room. He ran over "Yeah whats up?" he asked. "Hayes is upset and he wont tell me why" i said and motioned to hayes who looked sad. "Whats wrong kid" cam said sitting next to him. "NOTHING. OH MY GOD" he said standing up and running up the stairs.

After about 5 minutes of letting him cool down, I went up there to check on him. He was sitting at the edge of his bed with bloodshot eyes as if he had been crying. He was staring at the wall and didn't even move when i walked in.

"I just want to be alone." he said. I nodded and walked out leaving him be.

When i walked back into the living room, there was a knock at the door. I was wearing sweatpants and a tanktop but i didnt care. I walked to the door and opened it. Outside stood Nash in the pouring rain.

"Nash?" i asked. He just wrapped his arms around me holding me tight. "Meg, my dad's dead" he whispered.

I held him tighter as i felt my eyes watering. "im sooo sorry" i said. "you can stay here for as long as you need" i said. He nodded thankfully.

The it hit me. Hayes. Thats why he was upset.

I ran up the stairs to his room. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him as he started sobbing. "Hayes im sorry"
"i was so mean to him. i didnt even say goodbye" he said.

I nodded. "Hayes its okay. we are all here for you"

------------

ILL START UPDATING ONCE A WEEK I PROMISE BABES ILY AND IMY ALL