Chapter 7

Ashleys pov-

Me and cam decided to use the first night we had to go on our date.

"Hayes, your going to stay in nashs room with him tonight so pack whatever you need" i said.

Hayes smirked, "use protection" he said nudging cam. Cam looked at me then burst out laughing p. i did too. Even though it wasnt funny because thats exactly what we were doing haha.

Cam got changed in the bathroom while i got changed in the room. I wore a white dress, in the back it came to the middle of my leg while thr front only came to my mid thigh. Ot was a strapless dress with a big tan belt over my waist. I wore it with tan wedges and my hair curled. I put on makeup and some jewelry with the necklace cam got me. It was a heart but engraved on the back was forever, then the date we started dating.

I smiled at it.

Cam came out of the bathroom with his hair done with his quiff perfectly. He wore tan khaki pants and a blue button down shirt untucked. He also wore his black vans.

"You look beautiful" he said smiling and walking over to me kissing my lips. "You look so handsome" i said smiling. He pulled me out into the hallway quick where everyone was standing waiting for something.

Cam knealt down on one knee and pulled out a box. "Dont worry im not asking you to marry me" he said laughing a little. I did too and everyone else did too. They were still watching and waiting like they knew exactly what was going to happen next.

"Ashley mendes, i have loved you since we met. Someday in the future, i hope to get married but for now, do you promise, to be with me through thick and thin, to love me and hold me when i need it as long as i do the same to you" he asked opening the box. It was a promise ring. It was a silver band with a single diamond at the top. It was gorgeus. I nodded starting to cry. "Me too" cam said sliding it on my finger. He stood up and kissed me. Everyone was videotaping which meant it was going to be all ovet social media but i didnt care. Everyone was happily crying too and aweing.

We finally broke the kiss and left for dinner.

_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heys guysss.. So shoukd the next chapter be dirty? Like them having sex? Or should i just skip it? Comment beloowwwwwwww bcuz i camt decide. Ily all vote plz :)