Chapter 12 part 1

"Your son has stomach cancer." The doctor said. My whole heart sunk. I looked at cam, it looked like he felt the same way. He looked weak.

"We need to keep him here to treat him. Hes going to need chemo, surgery and a few other things possibly if the chemo doesnt work." The doctor said.

My eyes filled with tears as i looked at the sleeping hayes. Cam took me into his grasp and walked me to the chair next to hayes bed. He sat me down.

"Cam how are we going to afford this" i asked crying. Cam shook his head. He started pacing the floor.

Here we go again. Anxiety/ anger attack.

"Its all my fault." Cam said running his hand through his hair.

"Cam, no.." I said standing up.

"It was my brilliant idea to adopt hayes. My brilliant idea to get you pregnant" cam said.

"Babe, its oka-"

He stomped out of the room angrily as jacob walked in. "Whats his deal" he asked. I was in tears.

"Aww come here" jacob said hugging me. The other boys came in and did too as i explained to them what happened.

"So are you going to magcon" jack asked.

"No.. Me and hayes are staying here" i said rubbing hayes leg. He was awake now.

He looked dissappointed. The boys gave him a sympathetic look.

"And me" shawn said.

"No shawn.. I want you to go have fun" i said rubbing his back.

"If cams not going, then i am" he said more as a statement.

I nodded. "Thanks" i smiled.

He smiled too.

Finally nash came back in with a calmed cam but with tear stained cheeks. I jumped up and engulfed him in a hug. He cried again into my shoulders. I rubbed his back and took him out into the hall.

"Cam, we can do this. We have tons of people supporting us" i said trying to make him happy.