Chapter 19

ASHELYS POV-

we got into the doctors office. hayes was sleeping in the hospital bed.

I was holding cams hand and leaning into him as we stood looking at him. shawn was on my side comforting me and nash was on the other.

"you guys can take a seat. i just have some questions to ask you" he said. we did.

"so you guys were on tourcon?" he asked.

the boys burst out laughing and i couldnt help but join.

"its called magcon" nash said trying to contain himself.

"anyway" the doctor said laughing.

"has hayes been taking his medicine every night?" he asked

i looked at cam trying to remember if we did end up giving it to him last night.

no. we didnt. it was late and we just ended up going to bed

shit.

"all except last night. we completely forgot" i said.

the doctor gave us a dirty look.

i dont like orlando doctors.

"this pain was caused by the stomach cancer. it means that the stomach has gotten used to the medicine and now has just dropped it for a night so it was craving for it" the doctor said.

"will he be okay?" shawn asked holding hayes hand.

"your nephew will be just fine mr mendes" he said.

"We need to do another mri when he wakes up" the doctor said.

"is he asleep or like in a coma?" nash asked.

"hes asleep. he fell asleep as soon as we put him in this bed. its only 4 am, late for this young age" he said.

i tried not to laugh. little did he know, 14 year olds have all nighters all the time.

Hayes yawned. he opened his eyes. he winced.

"Ow ow ow ow" he said holding his stomach.

"baby its okay" i said running to his side.

"im fine" he said out of breath holding onto his stomach gasping.

He was squeezing my hand every once in a while like a woman would when she is getting contractions.

"hayes, i need you to take deep breaths." the doctor said. Hayes did.

Finally he let go of my hand and layed back.

"i feel like i was just giving birth. what the hell" he said which made everyone laugh.

"hayes while your calm, we are going to put you in another mri." the doctor said.

hayes leaned his head back and looked at me.

he hated mris and with his condition, he had to get them all the time. the poor kid.

he looked at me and cam.

i always hated when my parents would let the doctor do things to me i didnt want like shots and stuff.

me and cam were now those parents.

"sorry bud. we gotta do it to help you" cam said.

"mom" he said and looked at me.

"ill be right by your side. you can hold my hand. they are only doing your stomach so your hand will be sticking out and me and dad will be right here" i said reassuring him.

he nodded. they took him into the back area before they enter him into the mri room. me and cam just stood there.

The fact that we havent both been happy in a while was making me really upset.

He looked at me broken.

no one in the hospital room moved or talked.

Cam broke into sobs.

out of nowhere. he ran to go sit.

he sat in the chair and put his face in his hands.

see cam was always an emotional guy, but never this bad.

nash ran to his side comforting him.

i ran after him.

i hugged him as much as i could, considering he was sitting.

I took his hands and pulled him up.

I then retook him into my arms. he was taller than me so he had to bend down a bit to cry into my shoulders.

finally we ended up sitting on the edge of the hospital bed.

i was hugging cam as he cried.

"shh babe its okay shh. its okay im here. baby its okay" i said rubbing his back.

he sobbed again.

"tell me what happened baby. it will help you" i said rubbing his back and kissing his cheek.

"ive been trying to stay strong, because of hayes, but i needed to let this out. i didnt want to bother you because you were so focused on other things but, my grandfather died. We need to go back home for a few days soon. that on top of magcon plus hayes i just couldnt hold it in anymore" he said crying harder.

"Baby!! why didnt you tell me! i wouldnt of ignored it! Of course we can go to your moms for a few days. Babe, im so sorry. Come here" i said pulling him back into me.

He layed back on me.

he started to calm down.

"im sorry, i just had it all piled up inside me and i needed to cry. i needed you." he said.

"dont apologize baby. i do this to you all the time"

"but i want to be the boyfriend thats there for you. not the one that needs you. but today i needed you" he said.

"cam, whenever you need me, tell me love. i will be right by your side. no hesitations. you dont have to be the boyfriend thats strong and doesnt cry and stuff because i dont mind being here for you. we are going through so much stress and its okay to cry sometimes" i said. i kissed his lips once and he smiled.

i wiped the tears off his cheek and kissed him again.

"i love you" he said.

"i love you too" i said smiling.

"now we should probably go with hayes" i said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWW POOR CAM.

I LOVE WRITING SAPPY CHAPTERS OMG

GUYS WE ARE AT 9K OMG ILYA SOOOO MUCHHH

KEEP COMMENTING, VOTING AND READING! XOXOXOXIX