Magcon baby

Lemme start from the beggining.

Hey I'm Ashley.

I was just another girl who loved the boys from magcon. Oh wait i was also shawns little sister.

Me and my friend Jamie got tickets one day to see all of them.

That day was amazing. Cameron and Nash couldn't get enough of me .

Cameron even got the nerve to kiss me!! I was literally freaking. The boys I loved were loving me.

That night, cameron invited me up to the hotel room that he shared with nash. He invited my friend too considering her and nash were falling for eachother too.

We texted our parents and they immediatly said no.

"Sorry cam" I said.

"Can I talk to them?" He asked sweetly. "Yeah I guess!" I said laughing handing him my phone.

"Hey is this Ashley's mom?" He asked. "Yeah, it's cameron from magcon. Can we hang out with your daughters for tonight? There will be security everywhere because we aren't aloud to leave anywhere with out them.....yep... Uh huh.... Thank you so much!"

"This was to the room girls." He said laughing.

"Oh my god cam your amazing." I said. He grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

Me and Cameron became a thing.. Nash and my friend didn't work.

Me and Jamie sorta got into a fall out because I was still dating Cameron.

It's a year later and we are still dating- let's get into the good stuff haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ash, are you all packed?" Mama Dallas called from downstairs. "Yes mama d!" I said. We were finally leaving to go on the magcon tour with the boys. I had stayed at the Dallas' for the past month. All my stuff was at my parents house. My mom, I loved with all my heart and she felt the same. My dad, he abused me and my brother.

My mom was scared to leave him so therefore I was scared to go overthere. My mom understood. Mrs Dallas always invited her over. She was over for the night tonight.

We were leaving first thing in the morning for magcon and my mom had brought the rest of my stuff while I packed up the stuff I had here. I ran down the stairs. Cam and his mom were sitting on the couch and my mom sat in the chair.

I sat next to cam and he put his arm around me.

"Aww ash I'm gunna miss you baby" my mom said.

"I know I'm going to miss you too, but I have Shawn and cam.

Yeah,Sean was my brother who my dad also abused. Aaliyah was our half sister. She isn't my dad's daughter.

"I know baby, I still wish I could be a better mom" my mom said tearing up.

"I wish cam could have stayed with us sometimes. I'm a terrible mother" she said tearing up.

Cam ran up to her. "It's okay mrs mendes. I promise, we love having you and ash and Shawn here. It's like one big party. It's fine" cam hugged her. He's so sweet. I ran up and hugged her.

"I feel bad you have to take care of my kids" she said to mrs Dallas.