chapter 4

~the next day~

i woke up at about noon. cam was laying staring at me. "goodmorning beautiful" he said. i smiled and pecked his lips. "goodmorning babe. how long have you been up?" i asked. "long enough to see how beautiful you are when you snore" he said. i giggled. i turned over to hayes who was watching netflix on his laptop. he had headphones in.

"have you talked to him?" i asked cam.

"yeah, a little. he said he wanted to talk about his mom to both of us together." he said. i nodded.

"goodmorning hayes" i said. he took of his headphones. "morning ashley" he said. i sat up and so did cam. "wanna come talk?" cam said patting the space in front of him. he nodded and pulled the blankets off of him coming to our bed. he sat down in front of us.

"my mom had cancer" hayes said looking at us. "she was a surviver for a year, then it got bad. i visited her in the hospital everyday. i was getting ready to go yesterday when i got a call saying she had died." he said, his voice cracking.

" i told nash to tell everyone that mom said i couldnt go becausemy grades were bad so no one would worry about me. i held in my tears for so long that when you came in, i knew i needed to take this chance and cry." he said a tear rolling down his cheek. i wiped it off hugging him. cam hugged him too. "bro, just know ill be here as a dad, a brother and a friend." cam said. "and ill be here as a mom, a sister, and a friend"i said he nodded. "now get dressed we have soundcheck today." i said to the boys. "im gunna shower." i said. "can i shower with you?" cam asked giving me this big puppy eyes. i sighed and said "sure". cam skipped into the bathroom. i laughed. "we wont be too long" i said shutting the door.

after my shower, i put on black sweatpants with PINK written in white cheetah print across the butt. i also put on a nashty tshirt and a pair of white adidas sandals. i put my brown hair into a messy bun.

cam had on a pair of adidas sweatpants and a taylor caniff shirt on. he wore red vans.

hayes had on a pair of canvas shorts and a cameron dallas sweatshirt on. he had on black vans.

i finished putting on my makeup as the boys finished their hair. we were going to soundcheck with the boys, out for lunch, then another sound check.

"ready?" i asked the boys grabbing my bag and my phone. "yup" they answered grabbing their phones. we went to the ballroom of the hotel which was where magcon was gunna be.

The rest of the boys were already down there.

"Hey guys!" We said walking in.

"Hey ash your just in time" matt said.

"For what?" I asked.

"To practice your duet with shawn."

I groaned. I guess a good singing voice runs in the family. They have been begging me to do a duet with shawn to the song say something. We practiced it but i didnt know they were gunna actually put it in magcon.

We did our duet and it actually came out really good. I was excited. The rest of the boys did their things and then we just partied.

After, we went to dinner at an italian restaurant. All 10 of us. No adults. In a fancy restaurant. Yeah..it was as bad as it sounds.

We walk in and get seated. It was quiet and nice. Then, of course, the boys had to make a vine.

While they did that i talked to mahogany. The boys went by the front to make their vine. So me and mahogany were all alone.

"I like your brother. A lot" mahogany said.

My eyes got big. "Where did that come from?" I asked. "I dont know, hes just so cute, and his voice ughh. Hes perfect" she said.

I started laughing. "My brother? REALLY?" I asked gasping for air. The people int he restaurant glanced at me so i stopped. Mahogany must of thought that was hilarious becuase she burst out laughing too.

The waiter came over and told us to be quiet.

We started talking quietly and the people went back to eating.

All of a sudden we heard a HUGE crash from the front. All the boys ran back to the table and started eating the bread quietly acting like nothing happened.

I put my head in my hands smuggling my laugh mahogany did the same. The boys did too until we were all in a laughing fit. We got kicked out.

We decided to go somewhere else.

We found a mexican restaurant that was a big party in itself.

We decided that thats where we fit in.

It was about 11 when we left. We went to go get ice cream. We all piled into a range rover that we rented that would fit all 10 of us.

By the time we got back to the hotel, nash, me, hayes and matt were all sleeping. I was woken up by cam pulling me out of the car and carrying me to the hotel. I opened my eyes. Matt was being carryed by carter and nash was carrying hayes. I snuggled into my boyfriends neck.

"I love you" i whispered into his ear. "I love you too" he said rubbing my back.

He placed me in my bed and covered me up, kissing my lips. He then walked over to nash who had just put hayes in his bed. Cam and nash bro hugged. "Thanks for taking care of my brother." Nash said getting choked up. "Its no problem bro" he said hugging back.

I smiled lightly. Im really happy nash trusts us. When he left, i got up. "Watcha doin baby" cam said. I got into bed with hayes. "Ill be in bed in a minute" i said to cam. I moved hayes hair out of his face. It was gunna be hard when we get back home not to be in charge of him. Maybe ill ask the griers if i can adopt him. I kissed hayes forehead. His eyes fluttered open.

"Shh its okay its just me" he nodded closing his eyes again.

"I love you mom" he said snuggling into my chest. "I love you too baby" i said laying my head on his. My eyes teared up. I looked at cam. He was teared up too.

When hayes was asleep, i climbed into our bed. Cam was sleeping. I climbed in carefully trying not to wake him up. I snuggled up to his chest. He draped his arm around me.

He had his raspy "just woke up" voice and said "i love you".

I smiled. Hes so sexy. "I love you too" i said.

He smiled and started to snore.

Soon enough, i fell asleep.