Soulmates

Disclaimer:
Don't do any of this in real life XD
————

Well traveler, since you've won I will provide you with a ship to Inazuma."

"Captain, Lady Ningguang needs to talk to you at Liyue harbor."
One of her ship's crew interrupted, Beidou turns around worryingly.

"Well, I have to go tend to that affair. I will be back, see you soon traveler."
Beidou hesitated before getting off the boat, signaling for Kazuha to come along.

Kazuha nodded his head, jumping off the ship's starboard.
Aether silently celebrated while Paimon began to sing their victory song.

"Paimon and Aether won, and yet again saved everyone!"
Paimon hummed, looking to her companion to continue the song.

"Two travelers together, our next adventure has now begun!" Aether sang, looking to Paimon.

"Dvalin, Osial, we got them all! "

"And now we smuggle ourselves to Inazuma, to meet the Electro God!"
Aether danced, oddly moving his feet then pointing to Paimon.

"And we won't get caught that easily!"
Paimon said excitedly, making finger guns.

"Cuz' who are we?"

"The Invincible Traveler, Vigilant Yaksha and The Guide, us three!" Paimon sang cheerfully.

"On our way, To the Land to Eternity!!" Aether finished, both of them struck a pose with a peace sign nearing the side of their eye.

Xiao wondered how he had gotten here, and looking around he noticed everyone was staring.
"You both are so loud."
Xiao grumbled.

"AHEM!"
Paimon said, calling everyone's attention.

"Paimon is going to go~ Aether you should do the thing now."
Paimon whispered the last part, disappearing into a burst of constellations.

Xiao turned to the traveler, "Traveler, can we get off this boat? I dislike being on this mortal craft."

Aether nodded, pointing towards the top of Guyun forest's peak.
"Let's go to the tallest peak!"
Xiao nodded, scooping Aether up before being engulfed by black and teal smoke.

A couple of seconds later Xiao's feet met the ground. Aether holding onto him similar to how he held onto Xiao during the fight with Osial.

The Yaksha set the blond down, Aether sitting comfortably on the rocky peak.
"Traveler, I-"

"No need,"
Aether interrupted, looking up at the sky with a smile.
"I wanted to let you know that since I have to leave to Inazuma. I probably won't see you for a while."
His voice drained, lost in the grief of losing his soulmate once again.

"My duties to Liyue are too important. My contract still stands to this day."
Aether nodded his head.

"That's alright, I'm happy we got this sorted out."
Aether said, tugging at the now more vibrant red string.
Xiao's eyes widened.

"Traveler, you can see the string?"
The Yaksha asked, quite puzzled.
"I guess borrowing powers from the statue made me gain some other powers too."
Aether thought Xiao remained silent.