Chapter 1

Jungwon's POV

"Alone?" I looked at my side only to see Sunoo who just arrived. I closed my locker and nodded. "Got ditched again because he wants to walk with his new girlfriend" I said. "New? Wow he switched so fast" Sunoo said making a face.

"typical him" I said chuckling. "how can you still laugh over that?" Sunoo asked. I looked at him confused. "He has ditched you a lot of times because of his girlfriends and you still here as his best friend when you want more than that" He said.

"No need to speak facts" I said as I rolled my eyes at him. "are you not tired?" Sunoo asked. "Who's tired?" We flinched at the sudden voice. "YAH! Ni-ki! Don't just pop out of nowhere!" Sunoo exclaimed.

"You two seems so focused so I hopped in" Ni-ki said smiling innocently. 

"Anyways what about Jungwon hyung being tired?" Ni-ki asked. "Is it about Jay hyung again?" He asked. Sunoo nodded in response. "He ditched you again didn't he?" Ni-ki asked. I nodded. "ya hyung, it's been a year and he keeps doing that aren't you planning to move on from him?" Ni-ki asked.

"yeah you liked him for like 4 years now" Sunoo said agreeing to Ni-ki. "I just can't, besides how can I? we're close and that's how I fell for him" I said to them. "Then ignore him" Ni-ki said. "Doesn't it hurt you that you're here supporting the one you like like someone else?" Sunoo stated.

I sighed in response. "Let's just go to class now" I said to them.

~*~

"Jungwon! Jay's looking for you" I looked at the door to see jay waving at me. I fixed my stuff before walking towards him. "Ready to go home? I didn't get to walk with you earlier" He said smiling.

"My parent's are gonna pick me up today, They said we have something important to discuss" I said before walking pass him. I think I should try moving on from him. "wait is it really that important? I wanna treat you tteokbokki today" He said pouting. 

I nodded. "you can hang out with your girlfriend" I told him. "Eh but it feels different when I'm with you" As he said that I looked at him in shock. Blush spread through my face. "You're red, are you ok?" He said as he was about to touch my forehead but I push it away.

"I'll be going now" I said as I started walking away. "Jungwon! Let's walk to school together tomorrow!" I heard jay shout through the hallway. I saw my dad's car in front of the gate making me look at hi secretary who was outside.

"What's the important meeting?" I asked as I walked inside. "Your older brother is back and we have agreement to make" He said. Oh? Jeongin hyung is back? great!

We both walked out of the car making me look at the restaurant he reserved. "Is it ok if I'm still wearing my uniform?" I asked my dad. He nodded. I started smiling as I saw my older brother. I ran to him and hugged him.

"I missed you hyuuung!" I exclaimed. He laughed and ruffled my hair. "You can sit down now" my mom said. We all sat down. Suddenly the atmosphere became serious.

"Jungwn... This news might be too much for you but I wish you could accept this" My mom said. I looked at them confused. "I know that you're gay but is it ok for you to get married?" My mom added making me look at them in shock.

"before you decline, Your partner is a guy and please do think about it" My dad said. I eyed Jeongin who is looking at me worriedly. Suddenly what Ni-ki told me got stuck in my head.

"it's been a year and he keeps doing that aren't you planning to move on from him?"

"I accept the offer" I told them making them look at me in shock.