Chapter 22

Ni-ki looked at Sunoo in shock. "What do you mean?" Ni-ki asked. "I- I'm sorry by the sudden question but you're always worried about Jungwon these days and I-" Sunoo paused and looked at Ni-ki's shocked face.

"Ever since Sunghoon confessed, YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT JUNGWON" Sunoo shouted the last part as he shut his eyes not wanting to look at Ni-ki. Ni-ki stared at Sunoo in shock.

"Everytime there's an even, you always worry about him the most" Sunoo mumbled enough for Ni-ki to hear. Ni-ki placed his hand on his shoulder. "It's been a while since I saw you pop off" Ni-ki teased.

Sunoo glared at him. Ni-ki ruffled Sunoo's hair. "You're misunderstanding that. I'm just worried since he overworks himself. Now look at him, he's sick" Ni-ki said. Sunoo looked and him and nodded slightly.

"Why the sudden question?" Ni-ki asked. "Uh nothing, was just curious" Sunoo said as he plays with his fingers. "Let's go home now? It's getting late, you might get sick too" Ni-ki said.

~*~

Jungwon woke up to see Jay beside him all asleep. "What is he doing here" Jungwon mumbled and went to make food for both of them.

He looked at the time to see it was already afternoon. "I'm late for the meeting" He said. He felt arms hugging him from the back. "Jay, I have to finish this and go to the me-" "Get some rest, you're still feeling unwell" Jay said. "I'm completely fine" Jungwon said.

Jay sighed and removed his hands from making the food. "I'll finish this, you need rest" Jay said. Jungwon just nodded not wanting to cause a fight with him.

Jay placed their meals on the table as he finished making them. Jungwon ate quietly. "How are you feeling?" Jay asked. "I kinda just wanna fall asleep today but I'm feeling ok" Jungwon said.

Jay just nodded and smiled at him. "There's a medicine on the table beside your bed, you can drink that after this" Jay said. Jungwom just nodded at him.

~*~

Jungwon and Jay walked together inside the school. Sunoo saw Jungwon and walked up to them. "You're not with Ni-ki?" Jungwon asked. "I haven't seen him as I came here, we didn't even walked to school together" Sunoo said worriedly. Jungwon looked at Jay.

Jay nodded at him nowing Sunoo needs someone to be with since Ni-ki can't be seen. Jay ruffled Jungwon's hair and told him to be safe before walking up to Sunghoon and Jake. "He's ignoring me again, I thought we were ok last week" Sunoo said with a sigh.

"What happened anyways? You didn't give me full detaild when you told me Sunghoon hyung confessrd to you" Jungwon said. "I idolized Sunghoon hyung but I didn't know he liked me that way" Sunoo said. "What about Ni-ki then?" Jungwon asked.

"What do you mean?" Sunoo asked. "You're so dense" Jungwon commented leaving Sunoo so confused. "Oh Ni-ki's there" Jungwon said as he pointed at Ni-ki who's talking to a senior. "Eh?! He didn't even dare to tell me he's here?" Sunoo said puffing his cheeks.

"Why would he tell you?" Jungwon asked. "We walk together" Sunoo said pouting. Jungwon only could sigh. Why is his friend so dense sometimes, well most of the times.