Chapter 9

Jungwon decided to ignore them and walked passed them. "Are you ok?" Sunoo asked as he caught up with Jungwon. "I'm good. Not affected anymore" Jungwon said coldly. "Are you sure?" Sunoo asked.

Jungwon nodded. "Let's go eat now shall we?" Jungwon asked. Sunoo just looked at him worriedly. "I'm fine hyung" Jungwon said smiling.

~*~

Jungwon flopped on the couch, tired after doing errands with sunoo at the mall. Jay walked inside after a few minutes only to see Jungwon sleeping on the couch. "He must be so tired" Jay said as he went inside the room to grabbed some blanket for him.

Jay decided to make him dinner in case he woke up. Jungwon woke up after a few minutes and felt something covering him. He grabbed it and looked at the blanket. "Didn't I went home alone?" He mumbled before getting up.

He walked inside the kitchen and saw Jay cooking. "You can sit there and wait till this is cooked" Jay said as he noticed his presence. Jungwon just listened to what he said and sat on the dining table.

Jay placed the food on the table. Jungwon just stood there and quietly ate.

Jay just looked at him making Jungwon looked at him. Jungwon gave him a confused look.

"Me and Mirae are planning to go back together" Jay stated. "It's none of my business" Jungwon said as he placed his chopsticks down.

"I'm done" Jungwon said as he stood up and was about to leave. "Stay you barely even touched it" Jay said. Jungwon sighed and stayed.

"Look I'm telling you this because I want you to help me" Jay said. "Help you? Make letters for her? Confesd to her again? Mirae likes you. You don't need to act like you're courting her. Go on and date her like I give a fuck about it" Jungwon said angrily.

Jay just looked at him in shock. Jungwon realized what he said and sighed. "Sorry I didn't mean to say that" Jungwon apologized.

Jay was about to say something but "Fine I'll help you, with what?" Jungwon said looking at him.

~*~

"I told you not to do anything that can break your heart!" Ni-ki stated in an annoyed tone. "I just.. Can't say no to him" Jungwon said.

"I should give the letters you keep writing for him then" Ni-ki stated. "WHAT?! NO WAY!" Jungwon stated and glared at Ni-ki. "Yah sunoo hyung! Didn't I told you to throw that?!" Jungwon asked.

"Ni-ki said not to throw it" Sunoo shrugged. Jungwon scoffed at them. "It's such a waste to throw a beautiful paragraphs you wrote for Jay Hyung" Ni-ki said.

"Wrote what? For who?" The three looked up to see Jake. "Nothing hyung" Sunoo said smiling innocently.

"Is it about Jay?" Jake asked. They all shaked their heads. "You know you can't lie to me" Jake said with a sigh.

"Jungwon!" The four flincher at the sudden voice. "Help meeeee" Jay whined to Jungwon. Jungwon sighed and followed the latter.

"So spill" Jake said. The two then decided to tell him everything knowing that they can't hide anything. "Letters? I know Jungwon liked Jay but I didn't know Jungwon wrote letters for him" Jake stated in shock.

"Yeah and we're planning to give it to Jay without knowing Jungwon wrote it" Ni-ki said. "But wouldn't Jungwon be mad at you guys?" Jake asked.

"We're helping him out. We just need to convince him"