Chapter 5

Third person View

Jay stood outside Jungwon's classroom waiting for him to come out after him helping his classmates. Jungwon noticed it and walked towards him. "Are you waiting for someone?" Jungwon asked as he held his bag. Jay nodded at him.

"Ah ok, I'll get go-" "You're the one I was waiting for" Jay interrupted him. That caught Jungwon off guard. "Me? Why?" Jungwon asked. "Wanna hang out like old times?" Jay asked. "Aahh! It's because you don't have anyone to go today!" Jungwon exclaimed.

In fact he knew that Jay wants to hang out with him because he broken up with his girlfriend since that's what he do most of the times. "Can Heeseung hyung come with us? I promised to treat him" Jungwon said.

That made Jay frown. "I guess" Jay said. "Thanks hyung" Jungwon said smiling at him. To be honest he could treat Heeseung next time but since he really wants to move on from Jay he's doing anything to remove these feelings.

They both waited for Heeseung who finally came after being separated from his group of friends. "Hyung, meet heeseung hyung. Heeseung hyung meet Jay hyung, my best friend" Jungwon said introducing them to each other.

Heeseung waved at Jay while Jay just looked at him and nodded. "Shall we go?" Jay asked. "Sure" Jungwon said.

~*~

Jay couldn't help but feel angry at what he's looking at. Jungwon and Heeseung keeps talking to each other that it's like he's not even with them. "I'll get going now Jungwon, I have to study for some subjects" Heeseung said as he stood up. "ah ok! Be safe on your way" Jungwon said smiling.

"Thanks for the treat by the way!" Heeseung said smiling before leaving. "Shall we get going too?" Jungwon asked Jay. "No, we're gonna get tteokbokki" Jay said as he stood up. "huh? Why?" Jungwon asked.

"It's your favorite snack and besides we always have it together after school" Jay said. "that was before you have a girlfriend" Jungwon said. "So?" Jay stated confused. "Nevermind" Jungwon said sighing before leaving. 

Jay followed him. "Let's just have tteokbokki another time, I'm going home" Jungwon said. "I'll take you home like old times" Jay said. "Just go home" Jungwon sighed. "Why?" Jay asked.

"Just please go home" Jungwon said with a sigh not wanting to get angry at the older. "Alright..." Jay said and left. Jungwon walked inside his house as he came and quickly came to his room.

"You good?" Jungwon looked at his back to see Jeongin looking at him nervously. "Hyung..." He started. Jeongin noticed the sudden tone of his voice making him hug the latter. "I almost got angry at him.. I shouldn't have acted like that" Jungwon stated. 

"Shh... Don't let your emotions get to you, ok?" Jeongin told him as he pat Jungwon's head. "How can I remove these feelings?" Jungwon said as he laid his head on his hyung's shoulder. 

"What you are feeling right now can't be removed easily especially if you really cant. It takes time to move on from someone" Jeongin said. "Besides you're been having these feelings for years, it wont be that easy to forget it" Jeongin said.

~*~

Jungwon walked out of his house only to see Jay standing outside waiting for him. Jungwon was gonna ignore but then he knew Jay would overthink on what he did especially what happened yesterday so he decided to just go with the flow.

"Let's go?" Jay flinched at the sudden voice because he was looking at his phone. "Oh you're here" Jay stated. "Yeah so now let's go?" Jungwon asked. Jay nodded.