Chapter 20

Jungwon looked around the venue to see where Jay is. He was almost late for their performance. "Looking for Jay?" Jake asked.

Jungwon nodded. "They're at the staff room, he arrived earlier than you." Jake said. Jungwon just nodded. "Are you ok?" Jake asked. Jungwon nodded confused at the sudden question.

"Still fighting for Jay?" Jake asked. "Yeah, he told me he liked me, I'm just waiting for him to say he loves me" Jungwon said smiling slightly. Jake smiled at what Jungwon said.

"I'm glad he's starting to know how he feels" Jake mumbled enough for Jungwon to hear. Jungwon just shrugged off what he said not wanting to ask him much about it.

~*~

Jungwon was nervous. It was his first time performing something he's been hiding for years. Jay walked up to him after their second performance finished. "Are you ok?" Jay asked as he noticed Jungwon fidgeting his fingers.

Jungwon nodded not wanting Jay to worry about him. "You'll do great, don't worry too much" Jay said cupping his cheeks. "I'll be there watching you and cheering you" Jay said smiling.

"After this day wanna go somewhere?" Jay asked. Jungwon looked at him in confusion. "let's have dinner together?" Jay asked. Jungwon nodded in response. "Alright, you're almost next. Good luck! U can do it" Jay said as he kissed his forehead.

Jungwon blushed at his actions. Jay chuckled as he find Jungwon's reaction cute. "I'll be there watching you, Good luck!~" Jay said before leaving. Jungwon waved goodbye at him as he left. Jungwon took a deep breath before going to the stage as the staff called him.

~*~

Jungwon looked around the audience trying to find Jay as the event is almost done. He was no where to be seen as Jungwon walked down the stage. Jay was just there watching him perform, where did he go now? Jungwon walked to his friends asking where Jay is.

"He said he has to go somewhere since someone called him" Sunoo said. "Do you know where?" Jungwon asked. Sunoo nodded and pointed the way Jay left. Jungwon thanked him before following the direction that Sunoo showed.

Jungwon saw Jay's back and was about to go to him until he saw Mirae laughing with him. Jay saw Jungwon and waved at him. Jungwon just stared at the two. Jay noticed the expression Jungwon has and ran to him.

"Are you ok?" Jay asked as he touched Jungwon's shoulder. "I'm fine, just tired" Jungwon said smiling slightly. Jay noticed Mirae waiting for him and looked at Jungwon after. Jungwon noticed it and sighed.

"You're gonna go with her?" Jungwon asked. Jay was about to answer. "You can go with her, I'll just join Sunoo and Ni-ki on dinner" Jungwon said and was about to leave. "Are you sure? Is it ok with you?" Jay said making Jungwon looked at with confusion.

"Since when did you ask if I'm ok with you choosing someone over me?" As Jungwon asked that, Jay was dumbfounded at what he said. Jungwon sighed and left. Jay just watched him leave. 

"Why are you here?" Sunoo asked as he saw Jungwon walked up to them. "Aren't you and Jay going to eat dinner together?" Sunoo asked. "He's with Mirae" Jungwon said. Ni-ki was about to say something but hesitated knowing it's not his place to say it.