Chapter 4

Third Person View

Jungwon was avoiding eye contact with Jay during their dinner. "I didn't know both of you are best friends! That makes this easier" Mrs. Park said with a wide smile. "At least it won't be too awkward for them" Mr. Jang said nodding at what she said. 

"Excuse me, I shall go to the restroom real quick" Jungwon said standing up. The parents told him to go on making him go to the restroom. Jungwon sighed as he faced himself on the mirror. "What have you gotten yourself into" He mumbled to himself.

"you agreed to this?" Jay suddenly popped out of nowhere causing Jungwon to flinch. "How can I not? My parents asked me to" Jungwon said looking at Jay in confusion. "What if your partner wasn't me? Would it be ok for you" Jay asked.

"I said I agreed to it, Of course it will be ok" Jungwon said. "The hell Jungwon? You're getting married to a stranger if that's the case!" Jay stated. "So what?" Jungwon's response made Jay angry for some reason.

"What about you? Why did you agreed to it then?" Jungwon asked him. "I was forced to" Jay said. "What about your girlfriend?" Jungwon asked not wanting to anger him.

"Broke up with her last night since my parents told me to" Jay sighed. "I'm sorry" Jungwon apologized making Jay looked at him in confusion. "because of this you had to break up with her" Jungwon said. 

Jay was about to say something but Jungwon decided to go back to the dining table leaving Jay speechless.

~*~

"guess the fate said 'No moving on from Jay'" Sunoo stated as he took a bite of his lunch. "Wow" Ni-ki said sarcastically. "I don't wanna be rude to my parents and tell them to stop the contract" Jungwon sighed.

"Is jay so against it?" Sunoo asked. "Me against what?" Jay asked as he sat beside Jungwon and placed his arm on his shoulder only to be removed by Jungwon. Jay looked at him in confusion. "I'm eating" Jungwon said as he noticed his confused face. 

"oh wow third day of rejection Jay got from Jungwon" As Sunghoon said that, he earned a smack from Sunoo. "What?" Sunghoon stated pouting at him. 

Jay just glared at Sunghoon. "Is it because we're gonna get married, is that why you're ignoring me?" Jay whispered at Jungwon. Jungwon shakes his head. "Then what is it?" Jay sighed wanting to know the reason.

"gotta go guys, Heeseung hyung is calling for me" Jungwon said as got up only to be held by Jay. "Is that the guy you were with in library last time?" Jay asked. Jungwon nodded before getting out of his grip and walked away.

Jay groaned in annoyance. "You ok dude?" Jake asked. "He's been ignoring me and I'm not used to it" Jay complained. "It's your fault anyways" Ni-ki mumbled enough for Sunoo to hear it. Sunoo only glared at the latter. 

"Are you bothered by it?" Jake asked Jay. Jay nodded. "I mean I got used to it, of course the sudden change will bother me" Jay said. "Then why not try to do something for him?" Sunghoon suggested.

"like?" Jay asked. "treat him out" Sunghoon said shrugging. "I did that but he rejected it remember the day I ditched him because I have to walk together with my girlfriend" Jay said. "Well sucks to be you, let him ignore you then" Ni-ki said before sighing.

"Why are you doing this anyways?" Sunoo asked. "I just want us the same as before" Jay said.