Chapter 13

"You dumb ass! I THOUGHT YOU WANNA GRY DRUNK WHEN WE'RE MINORS" Sunoo exclaimed. "A drink. Banana milk drink" Jungwon said looking at Ni-ki who payed for it.

"Oh if Only I could go drink and be wasted hyung" Jungeon stated. "Nope never. Don't Ever." Sunoo said.

Jungwon only pouted. "Anyways I feel full! I'll get going now, I'm tired from helping out at the student council" Jungwon said standing up.

"Thanks for the treat and comfort hyung and Ni-ki!" Jungwon said smiling at them before leaving them alone. "So uh Sunoo hyung... Want me to walk you home?" Ni-ki asked.

"You don't have to, it'll tire you anyways since you were also tired from your club activity" Sunoo said. "I want to hyung, Just to keep you safe" Ni-ki said.

~*~

Jungwon walked inside their shared house and flopped on the bed not knowing he was in the bed. He was too tired to even care at where he's laying down right now.

Helping Heeseung and the others in the student council office. Making plans for the students. Helping students out when they're having a hard time at some lessons. And then seeing Jay and Mirae smiling and laughing together.

"Jay hyung... When will you ever look at me and think about how I feel..." Jungwon whispered before falling asleep. Jay walked inside the room in shock as he saw Jungwon sleeling in their shared bed.

He was planning to make Jungwon sleep beside him since he realize it must've been hard sleeping in the sofa. Looks like he won't be carrying him to the bed then.

Jay smiled at how Jungwon was sleeping so well. He decided to fix Jungwon's position and covered him with a blankey before leaving the room.

Jungwon woke up while Jay was showering making him look around in confusion. "I did not fall asleep here..." he mumbled and was about to get up.

"Stay and get some enough rest you must've been so tired" Jay interrupted him.

"I don't sleep here" Jungwon said and was about to get up again but Jay sat on the bed and doesn't let hin get up. "I said stay, I'll bring your dinner here, you look tired too" Jay said.

Jungwon didn't wanna argue with jay since he feels a bit tired anyways so he just listened to him. Jay then walked to the kitchen and prepared the dinner he was cooking.

He came back to the room and gave Jungwon the meal. Jungwon just eyed Jay. " You loo like you're suspicious of me" Jay said.

"What if you're poisoning me?" Jungwon asked. Jay laughed at his statement. "You've eaten the food that I've been cooking for you and then you're just taking suspicious of me now?" Jay chuckled.

Jungwon just shrugged. Jungwon took a bite of his meal as Jay watched him. "I feel like you're judging me stop staring" Jungwon said as he felt his gaze. "I didn't know Jungwon could be this cute" Jay thought.

"Stop staring, do I have something on myself?" Jungwon said blushing. "Ah you blushed" Jay stated causing Jungwon to glare at him. "Sleep beside me tonight" Jay said. "Like I will" Jungwon said rolling his eyes.

"Come on. You seem so tired today and I think you need a better place to sleep in instead of the Sofa" Jay said.

"The sofa is ok, It's not that bad to sleep in" Jungwon said. "Then I'll sleep there and you'll sleep gete if you don't want to sleep beside me" Jay said.

"Stop doing this" Jungwon said. "Why? I'm just worried about you. Just think of this for your health ok?" Jay said. Jungwon just sighed at him not wanting to waste energy.

"Just get some enough rest" Jay said smiling as he patted Jungwon's head.