Chapter 18

Jay walked in their house to see no one in any rooms. "Huh? Where's Jungwon? It's late" He thought before grabbing his phone and called Jungwon.

"Oh? Jay?" A familiar voice was heard as it was answered. "Heeseung hyung? " Jay stated confused as why it was Heeseung who answered instead of Jungwon.

"If you're wondering about Jungwon, he fell asleep after we ate here at the Convenience store." Heeseung said not wanting to have a fight knowing Jay could get jealous.

"How did you two eat together?" Jay asked. "I saw him walked in the convenience store and he asked me to eat with him after knowing that I'll eat ramen here" Heeseung said.

"I'll be going there, wait for me" Jay said before running out of their shared house. Jay saw Jungwon's laying his head in the table sleeping while Herseung just looking at him.

"I'll take him home now" Jay said as he walked up to their table. "Take care of him well, he's too tired these days. It's been busy knowing that the foundation day is near" Heeseung said. "Also... Please take care of him well" Heeseung added before leaving.

Jay just stood there confused. "Jungwon" He called as he shakes the younger earning a groan from him. "Yang Jungwon... Let's go home now" Jay said as he continue shaking him. Jungwon sat up and rub his eyes.

"You look like you're so tired from school" Jay said. Jungwon shakes his head. "Have you eaten dinner? I can cook for you if you want" Jungwon said to Jay.

"You're tired already, I ate on my way home don't worry" Jay said smiling at him. Jungwon just nodded at him.

"Let's go home so you can rest" Jay said cupping his cheeks. Jungwon just nodded in response. Too tired to talk.

They both walked inside their home. Jungwon was about to flop on the couch but Jay grabbed his arm. "Sleep on the bed again" Jay pleaded. "I d-" "Just sleep on the bed. I'm ok with sleeping besides you" Jay said. Jungwon just nodded and walked to the room before going to the room to sleep.

Jay watched Jungwon fall asleep on the bed making him chuckle at his cuteness. Jay walked to Jungwon and covered him with blanket before laying beside him to sleep.

~*~

Jungwon woke up to see a breakfast in front of him while Jay is using his phone. "You're not busy today?" Jungwon asked Jay.

Jay shakes his head. "I wanted to invite you on a date today to be honest" Jay said. Jungwon looked at him in shock. "Since you've been tiring yourself, why not comr with me and enjoy something?" Jay said looking at him smiling.

Jungwon was thinking if he could go for it or just stay at home and rest. "What are we gonna do anyways?" Jungwon asked him. "Movies? I can book us a ticket for movies" Jay said smiling.

"Is it horror?" Jungwon asked. "I'm scared of those! You know that" Jay whined. Jungwon chuckled at his reaction. "I'm good with anything" Jungwon said.

"Alright, just finish your breakfast and get ready. We'll go out today" Jay said pattinf his head. Jungwon nodded at him