Chapter 21

Jay looked around for Jungwon after talking to Mirae about something. He knows that he could misunderstood the situation. Jay saw Sunoo and Ni-ki together. He decided to walk towards them only to earn a glare from Ni-ki.

"where's Jungwon?" Jay asked. "Heeseung hyung invited him for dinner" Sunoo answered trying to calm Ni-ki down. "Why is he with him? I invited him on di-" "Aren't you with Mirae noona?" Ni-ki asked. "Huh? No? She asked me about Heeseung but since you told me where he is now, she might be sad after knowing that" Jay said as he looked at the crowd.

"Jungwon and Heeseung might still be near since Heeseung asked Jungwon if it's ok to wait for him" Sunoo said. Jay nodded and thanked Sunoo before leaving to find Jungwon and Heeseung. 

Jay saw Heeseung with Mirae and Jungwon. Mirae looking at Jungwon in a bit of annoyed look. Jungwon noticed Jay. Jay saw the terrified look on Jungwon's face. Heeseung noticed Jay and walked up  him. "Can you take Jungwon?" Heeseung asked. "What happened here?" Jay asked. 

"I'll tell you soon, but now can you take Jungwon? I'll have a talk with Mirae" Heeseung said. Jay nodded and grabbed Jungwon's hand and left.

"Why we're you with Heeseung hyung?" Jay asked. "Heeseung hyung asked me to have dinner with him and I thought you were with Mirae so I went with him" Jungwon said not looking at Jay.

"How did Mirae looked annoyed when I saw you three" Jay said. "It seems like me and Heeseung hyung were both in the same situation" Jungwon said before going inside the restaurant first. Jay was left outside all confused.

~*~

Jungwon didn't talk to Jay the whole time during their dinner and it bothered Jay. As they went home, Jungwon just straight went to his bedroom.

Jay thought he must be tired so he walked in to see Jungwon asleep. He went to fix the way Jungwon was laying since he might feel uncomfortable but as he touched his body, he felt like Jungwon was hot.

He placed his palm on his forehead and it seems like he has fever. Jay sighed and went to grab some water and medicines. He grabbed some water and towel too to put on Jungwon's forehead.

He took care of Jungwon the whole night and fell asleep beside him.

~*~

Sunoo and Ni-ki walked awkwardly outside the school. "Do you think Jungwon will end up with Jay?" Ni-ki asked. "I think Jay is genuine with his feelings now" Sunoo said.

Ni-ki felt his phone ring which made him grab it. "Are you still at school?" Jay asked as Ni-ki answered. "No why?" Ni-ki asked. "Jungwon is sick, I saw from his calendar that he has a meeting tomorrow with the councelors, can you perhaps tell Heeseung that he'll be taking a rest tomorrow?" Jay asked.

Ni-ki hummed in response. "Thanks" Jay said and hunged up. "What did Jay said?" Sunoo asked. "Jungwon is sick. We should probably go to their place tom and che-" "Do you like Jungwon?" Sunoo asked suddenly.