Chapter 16

Jungwon walked out of his classroom only to see Jay reading a letter while waiting for him. It has been like this for a while.

Jay waiting for him outside his classroom just to go home together. It's like the old times but different because they live together. Jay always ask Jungwon to sleep beside him in which Jungwon mostly denies.

They end up cuddling when they woke up beside each other. Jungwon couldn't help but fall for Jay even more considering the older is taking care of him a lot these days.

"What are you reading?" Jungwon asked. Jay hid his letter and smiled innocently to Jungwon. Jungwon just looked at him suspiciously. "Nothing, you'll know soon" Jay said smiling.

Jungwon thought it must've been from Mirae since Jay looks happy reading it. "Wanna go gome now or eat some snacks before heading home?" Jay asked.

"I'm good with any" Jungwon said looking at his phone. Jay was about to say something until someone called Jungwon. "Ah heeseung hyung!" Jungwon greeted happily as he saw Heeseung.

"Are you done with your classes?" Heeseung asked. Jungwon nodded at him. "You didn't tire yourself didn't you? You've been doing that a lot these days" Heeseung said.

Jungwon shakes his head at him. Jay looked at them as he was getting irritated. How does Heeseung act like he knows Jungwon well when he has been close to Jungwon for years.

"Ah Sunghoon hyung told me to give you this, I'm glad you came in the class instead" Jungwon said as he gave Heeseung an envelope. "Sure tell him I said thank you, I needed this" Heeseung said before leaving.

Jungwon then faced Jay who has an uncomfortable aura around him. "You good?" Jungwon asked. "I hate that he acts like he knows you too well" Jay mumbled enough for Jungwon to hear.

"What you jealous?" Jungwon smirked teasing him. "I am" That made Jungwon blush in response. He didn't know that was going to be his reply.

He was just teasing the elder but I guess it backfired on him. Jay smirked at what be did. He knew he has a big impact on him so it made him happy.

~*~

Jungwon was about to go and ask Jay to come with him in grocery shopping but he didn't saw Jay on the room. He saw a familiar envelope on the bed making him curious on what it is.

Jay has been reading a lot of letters that made him smile a lot these days and he thought it was Mirae but he doesn't see the two of them being together these days.

Jungwon opened it out of curiosity and  read the letter. It was the letter he wrote for Jay when he saw him and Mirae kissing on their safe snd private place.

Jungwon crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash. He felt anger and betrayal as he knew who could've gave that. But what anger hims the most is that Jay must be acting nice and sweet because of the letters.

"Jungwon?" Jungwon glared at Jay causing Jay to look at him nervously. "Was it fun? Playing with my feelings just because you knew how I feel now huh?" Jungwon asked. "What do you mean play with your feelings?" Jay asked.

"What happened these past few days were all just an ACT! Because YOU knew HOW I FEEL about you through these letters" Jungwon said. "It was not an act! It's all true, none of it was fake" Jay said.

"Oh? Really? Then I would like you to leave me alone if you don't feel the same way about me! It's like you're playing with my feelings" Jungwon said glaring at him. "Who said I was playing with you? I like you too Jungwon"