Chapter 3

Third Person's View

"Yang Jungwon! Are you ready?" His father shouted downstairs. "Almost done Appa!" Jungwon shouted as he fixed himself. Today was the day he'll meet the one he'll be marrying through contract. 

He felt nervous since he doesn't even know if this person is also interested in guys just straight. "You'll be alright" Jeongin said as he patted Jungwon's shoulder. Jungwon looked at his hyung and just nodded. 

"I hope I'll be fine under that person's care" Jungwon said smiling slightly. "Think of him as a friend not someone as a rebound just because the person you love doesn't share the same feelings with you" Jeongin said. Jungwon just nodded.

"Waahh~ You two are already grown up" The two looked at their mother who's looking at them in awe. Jungwon and Jeongin just laughed at their mother. "Shall we get going now?" Their dad asked as he walked up to them. They all nodded and walked inside the car as their driver drove them to their destination.

The parents walked out of the car first, followed by Jeongin and Jungwon. As they walked inside two old people walked towards them and greeted Mrs. Yang and Mr. Yang. "Jungwon meet Mrs. Park and Mr. Park." As his father said that Jungwon looked at them and greeted them.

"I hope it's not who I think it is" Jungwon mumbled as he has a specific person in mind as he heard Park. 

They all sat down in one table. "I'm sorry for making you wait, Our son is still on his way" Mrs. Park said nervously. "It's ok, Our Jungwon doesn't have plans anyways after this" Dad said smiling. 

"Besides there's another time if ever he doesn't come today" Jungwon said knowing his partner can ditch them anytime soon. "What makes you think that?" Jeongin asked whispering to him. "Oh I just know someone who can ditch people" Jungwon whispered back

An hour has came and it looks like Jungwon's partner wont come. "Shall we set up another time for them to meet?" Mr. Yang asked smiling nicely. "We're so sorry about our son ditching on today's meet up" Mrs. Park said.

"It's no problem, At least Jungwon met his in-laws" Mrs. yang said as she patted Mrs. Park's shoulder.

~*~

"Damn you might like this person in the end hyung since you like jay even though he ditches you" Ni-ki joked. "Or they may be the same person" Jungwon said with a sigh. "How can you say that?" Sunoo asked.

"Their last name is Park" That made the latter look at him in shock. "I just wish it's not him since I wan move on from this feelings" Jungwon said with a sigh. "Wow! After four years you decided to move on" Ni-ki said in shock.

Jungwon just shrugged. "Anyways Appa is here now to pick me up!" Jungwon said as he noticed Jay walking up to them. "oh, byee!" Ni-ki and Sunoo said at the same time. "Jungwon!" As he heard Jay's voice he started walking fast towards the gate.

Jay groaned as he knew Jungwon is avoiding him again. There Jungwon saw his father along with Mr. Park making him look at them confused. "Pa?" Jay called in confusion as he saw them together. "What's this appa?" Jungwon asked. 

"Since Mr. Park thought that his son could ditch the next meet up he decided to pick him up today but what a coincidence we have today. Both of you are in the same school" Mr. Jung said. "Are you saying..?" Jungwon started.

"yes you are marrying Park Jongseong also known as Jay"