Chapter 11

Hi! I don't know why I'm writing this even though I'm not gonna give it to you. I see everything's going well with Mirae... I saw how happy you look whe  you're with her. I don't know if I should be jealous because I know I don't have the rights to be jealous anyways. I even got ditched on out friendship day like before. Tteokbokki tuesday/thursday. You could've told me that you won't go to our usual place and was going on a date with Mirae. I shouldn't have waited on you in that place for 3 hours straight. I'm happy for you though! At least you're having a great time with her ^^

Jay looked at the paper in shock. He now knows who the letters are from. This was the second letter he got. Judging from one word he knew who it was already.

Jungwon walked inside their place making Jay looked at him. "What are you looking at?" Jungwon asked hin confused. "Should I ask him?" Jay thought.

"Ah how's everything with Mirae? Is everything going well?" Jungwon asked. Jungwon has liked him for years and he never even noticed it.

Jay just started at him sadly. "Did it not go well? Why do you look so sad?" Jungwon asked and walked up to him.

"Wanna grab some tteokbokki? It's thursday" Jay didn't know why he suddenly said. He shre miss the time he had tteokbokki with Jungwon.

Jungwon felt his heart race at what he said. He thought Jay had completely forgot about Tteokbokki tuesday or thursday after a year.

Jungwon was about to say sorry since Heeseung treated him tteokbokki today but he miss eating tteokbokki with Jay.

"Sure" Jungwon stated even though he was full already. He can't say no just to be with Jay knowing he miss him a lot.

~*~

"Oh you're here again?" The old lady stated in confusion as he saw Jungwon.  Jay looked confused at Jungwon who's looking at the lady nervously.

"I think you've mistaken me by someone" Jungwon said to the lady smiling innocently. The lady took the hint and apologized at him.

"Did you go here with someone these days?" Jay asked. "Other than Sunoo and Ni-ki... Heeseung hyung treated me tteokbokki here these days" Jungwon stated.

"Since when did you two get close?" Jay asked. "Almost 2 years now?" Jungwon said. "Why didn't I know this?" Jay asked.

"Think about the reason you didn't know" Jungwon said. Ah.. It was because he didn't get to hear what happened to Jungwon these past few months because he was so focused on Mirae.

"My bad" Jay said not knowing what to say after the realization. "How are you and Mirae though? Is everything not going well?" Jungwon asked.

"Everything is going... Well..." Jay said. Jungwon just nodded. "What's with the sudden tteokbokki invite? You only invite me if Mirae is busy or you two are in a fight" Jungwon said.

Jay bit his lip. He knew it was hard for Jungwon after everything he had done. He wanted to make it up to him. He wanted to go back to the old times.

"I wanted to invite you becauss I miss us being together" Jungwon looked at Jay in shock. He blushed at what he said. Jay find it cute for some reason.

"Here's your order" the old lady said as she placed down their orders. Jay took a bite and was about to feed Jungwon but Jungwon stopped him.

"Hyung please stop" Jungwon said. "Stop what?" Jay asked. "Stop treating me like I'm someone special" Jungwon said looking at Jay.