Chapter 24

"I'm done with this shit" Jay stated as he sat in front of Sunghoon and Jake. "What happened to you?" Jake asked. "Jungwon keeps making excuses just to not hang out with me" Jay whined.

"Ever since the Mirae and Heeseung incident, he started being distant again" Jay sighed. "Have you tried talking to him about what happened?" Sunghoon asked. Jay shakes his head. "Well you should, you never know what Mirae said to to him in that incident" Jake said making Jay look at him confused.

"We knew what happened in that scene  in fact we saw everything before you came" Sunghoon said. "Have you tried asking him about what happened?" Jake asked. Jay shook his head in response. "I think it's time you should" Jake stated.

~*~

Jay made dinner for him and Jungwon as he waited for Jungwon to come home from their meeting. Jungwon walked inside in shock as he see a lot of foods on the dining table.

"Jay.. " He called making Jay look at him smiling. "What's the occasion?" Jungwon asked. "Nothing, I just want us to have a great dinner together" Jay said.

Jungwon was going to say something but stopped and sighed. He sat down and motioned Jay to sit down too. Jay sat down and faced Jungwon.

"Seriously, what's the occasion?" Jungwon asked. "You've been busy these days and I want you to have a good meal after your meeting since you're probably tired" Jay said smiling.

Before Jungwon could grab a bite, he looked at Jay seriously. Jay felt an intense gaze on him making him look at Jungwon confused. "I know you wanted to ask me something, ask away... You rarely make a lot of food unless there's an important occasion" Jungwon said as he ate. Jay sighed knowing he's caught. "Have I done something wrong?" Jay asked.

Jungwon shakes his head in response. "What did mirae tell you before I came that made you distance yourself to me then?" Jay asked worriedly. "What did she say?" Jungwon chuckled bitterly. "Nothing... She just said that I must be stealing all the guys she's with because I stole you first and then she thought that I'm stealing Heeseung, in fact I rejected Heeseung that day since it was the day he confessed to me" Jungwon said.

"Say Jay..." Jungwon started staring at Jay. "What if this areanged marriage didn't happen? Will you still like me?" Jungwon said smelling sadly at Jay. "If I didn't agree to this marriage, would you still be with Mirae?" Jungwon added. Jay stood up and cupped Jungwon'a face.

"Jungwon... Are you blaming yourself?" Jay asked worriedly. Jungwon didn't answer his question. "No, it's not your fault. I liked the way you treated me, I hate it when you're not giving attention to me" Jay said. "In fact, I ignored the feelings I felt for you when I was trying to get back with Mirae" Jay sighed.

"I knew I liked you these past few months but I ignored it thinking that it was just part of being best friends" Jay said as he leaned his forehead on Jungwon's. "Jay.." Jungwon was about to say something but Jay hushed him.

"I love you Yang Jungwon"