Chapter 15

"We're done choosing the suits for your wedding and since we have plenty of time why don't you both come and take a look around?" Mr. Park said.

"Thanks father-in-law! I'll go shopping for some stuffs I can use" Jungwon said. Mr. Park smiled and nodded. "Oh! I mean dad! So sorry" Jungwon stated as he noticee the look Mr. park gave him.

Mr. Park could only laugh at his reaction and told him it was fine. "Jay hyung you can go home if you don't want to company me while looking around" Jungwon said as the two walked out of the store.

"I'll come with you, don't worry I got nothing to do anyways." Jay said. "Oh really? Not even a date with Mirae?" Jungwon asked.

Jay shakes his head. Ah right Jungwon still thinks that Jay and Mirae are dating not. "Oh I see, if you insist. You can leave me if you're tired already just tell me" Jungwon said. "I'll be by your side till the end Jungwon stop saying that" Jay said.

"I told you to stop being like this..." Jungwon thought. Jay followed Jungwon into the clothing store.

Jay watched as Jungwon eyes lit up every time he sees a style hof clothes he likes. "Oh Jungwon why not we buy this? These two looks similar" Jay said as he noticed a pair of clothes that looks like it could look good on both of them.

Jungwon saw it and nodded. "It looks cute, I could buy it." Jungwon said. Jungwon took a look around before paying for it. Jay left for a bit to buy them drinks.

As Jungwon was done paying for the clothes, he was about to call Jay at the same spot he left him but Jay was no where to be seen.

"Oh he ditched me again, I guess?" Jungwon mumbled to himself. He walked out of the store and was about to leave until he saw Jay walking to him with two drinks.

"You must be thirstt after the errands, I bought you your favorite drink" Jay said as he gave the other drink to Jungwon. "Oh thank you" Jungwon said asnhe grabbed itm Jay grabbed the other shopping bag so Jungwon wouldn't have a hard time carrying them.

"I Thought you ditched me like always" Jungwon mumbled enough for Jay to hear. "I would never ditch you again" Jay said making Jungwon look at hin in shock. "You heard me?" Jungwon asked. Jay nodded.

"Like heck you will not ditch me! You always ditch me before" Jungwon said as he looked st Jay. "That was before! I won't do that ever again" Jay said as he stared st Jungwon.

Jungwon felt his cheeks starting to heat up. "Ah fook pls not in front of him" Jungwon thought before looking away from Jay. Jay finds it cute and adorable at the sudden react.

"Shall we go home now? You still need a lot of rest from all the hardness you work this week" Jay said. Jungwon nodded as he drank the drink Jay bought for him.