Chapter 25

Jungwon woke up early to see Jay sleeping peacefully beside him. Jungwon was about to get up but was pulled by Jay back. "Stay... I wanna hug you more" Jay mumbled. Jungwon stood there in shock. "but c-" "it's saturday Wonnie" Jay interrupted him. "Sleep more" Jay said. Jungwon just stayed quietly.

The two of them fell asleep as time pass. Jay woke up after a few minutes because of the doorbell. He groaned and got up to open the door. His eyes widened to see his mom with a wide smile. "are you two busy?" She asked. He shakes his head and motioned her to go inside. Mrs. Park walked inside. "Where's Jungwon?" She asked.

"still asleep" Jay said as he walked to the kitchen. "Tea or coffee?" He asked. "Tea is fine my child" She said. "How are you two doing these days?" She asked as Jay gave him a cup of tea. "We're good, after what happened" Jay answered as he sat on the side. "I heard that Jungwon received a confession from someone after the event of your school" She said.

"Are you a spy or somethin?" Jay asked annoyed. "Oh honey no" Mrs. Park laughed. "Someone just seems not to zip his mouth shut" She added chuckling. Jay sighed knowing who it is. "I bet you had a hard time with Jungwon after?" Mrs. Park said. Jay sighed and nodded. "I think he's still doubting my actions up until now" Jay said.

"I don't blame him, liking you for years, seeing you date someone for so long and that is not you and then they suddenly you came and say you like him" Mrs. Park said. "He's been through a lot Jay, if you're actions right now is not enough for him to believe you then improve it or take it to another level" Mrs. Park said.

"Should I ask him to be my husband?" He asked. "you two are gonna be husbands anytime soon hun, have you asked him to be your partner or lover though?" Mrs. Park asked. "I haven't..." Jay said as he looked down. "You're planning to marry him when you two haven't even understand each other's feelings" Mrs. Park said.

"If you're ready to be his partner for your whole life, why not ask him permission for you to court him? or much better, to be your lover instead" Mrs. Park said. Jay was about to say something after thinking but Jungwon walked in rubbing his eyes. "Good morning bub" Mrs. Park said smiling at Jungwon. 

Jungwon bowed to greet Mrs. Park. "I'll make you breakfast now" Jay said as he got up and walked to the kitchen to make him something. "sit here hun" Mrs. Park said. "Are you excited?" Mrs. Park asked as Jungwon sat beside her. Jungwon looked at her in confusion. "You guys are gonna married soon, how do you feel about it" She said smiling. "Can I be honest?" Jungwon asked. She nodded at him.

"I actually don't know how to feel about it ma'am... Everything's so fast and I still am not sure about Jay's feelings about these" Jungwon said. Mrs. park smiles faded as she heard the response. "He can be sweet and nice, I know he treats me well but... I just still can't confirm if he really loves me or no" He said looking down. "I'm so sorry for doubting your child" He added. 

Mrs. Park sighed and hugged Jungwon. "Hun, there's no need to be sorry about it. I know how it feels and it's alright to doubt him when you're just new to the sudden change of stuffs, you've been waiting for him for too long and not expecting him to recruit the feelings that you have for him." She said as she patted his head. 

Jungwon nodded as he felt like crying. "I'm sorry for letting him realize how he feel for too long..." Mrs. Park said.