Chapter 8

Jay walked out of his room only to see Jungwon preparing breakfast. Jay decided to sneak up to him and hugged him from the back. "Jay I'm gonna hit you with a spatula get off of me" Jungwon said coldly. 

"I miss doing this when I want comfort" Jay said. "Jay get off of me or I won't make you your breakfast" Jungwon said. Jay just sighed and moved away from Jungwon. Jungwon's heart was racing because of him.

Jay sat on the dining table looking at Jungwon. "Why are you so cold these days" Jay stated. "How can you act normal when you're marrying a guy" Jungwon said. "Like I said we can divorce" Jay said.

Jungwon placed the meals on the table and sighed. "Will your parent's be ok about it?" Jungwon asked. Jay shakes his head as he took a bite. 

"You don't even know how I feel about it and here you are deciding stuffs" Jungwon said making Jay look at him in confusion. "Don't mind what I said" Jungwon said as he sat down and ate not looking at Jay's eyes. 

Jay just ate quietly thinking about what Jungwon said. "I'll go now" Jungwon said as he finished eating. "Where?" Jay asked. "None of your business" Jungwon replied before going to his closet to get ready.

Jay ate quietly as his phone rang. Jay looked at the user before answering. "hyung wanna come with us? Jake hyung wanted to go somewhere" Sunghoon said. "Sure" Jay said.

~*~

"I am so close on telling him how long I had feelings for him!" Jungwon stated to his friend. "Why not do it" Sunoo said. "Duh, I'll get rejected what else" Jungwon said with a sigh. "You're just gonna keep hurting yourself, Just confess so you can forget about the feelings easily" Sunoo said.

"I don't wanna ruin o-" "here you are ignoring him" Sunoo interrupted Jungwon as he rolled his eyes. Jungwon just sighed. Sunoo shakes his head and turned his head to see someone making his eyes widened. 

"Jungwon! Let's go there" Sunoo said dragging Jungwon somewhere else. "Huh? Why?" Jungwon stated confused. "Stuff toys shop? really Sunoo hyung?" Jungwon stated knowing the older doesn't like these kinds of stuffs unless he has to buy it for someone.

"Oh uhm wrong store" Sunoo laughed nervously. "That's so not like you" Jungwon stated. "Oh shush" Sunoo said rolling his eyes at him. 

"how about we take a break and eat?" Jungwon asked. "Sure!" Sunoo said as the two walked out of the store only to be greeted by someone. Sunoo gulped not knowing they're the person he's avoiding. 

"Jay hyun- Oh you're with Mirae" Sunghoon popped out of nowhere. His eyes widened as he saw who's in front of him. "Ah shit this is bad" He thought as he looks at Jungwon and Sunoo.

Jungwon's looking at Jay and his ex, Mirae. The girl who is one of his classmate who asked Jungwon help for Jay. "Didn't they broke up?" Jungwon thought. "Ah shit" Sunoo thought.