Chapter 27

It was the week that Jungwon and Jay won't be seeing each other. Jay was struggling since he miss the latter so much. "Dude" Jake called as he saw Jay's head on the table. He sat in front of the latter with confusement on his face. "Where's Jungwon?" Sunghoon asked as he sat beside Jake.

"With his parents, probably" Jay said with a sigh. Jake could only laugh at the state his friend was in. "I can't believe I'll see Jay like this" Jake said. "Oh stop teasing me" Jay whined. "You're not allowed to see each other before wedding right?" Sunghoon asked. 

"A week before their wedding, Imagine the torture to this guy" Jake said as he pointed at Jay who's sulking. "Crazy, he wasn't like this when Mirae was busy for her event with her family" Jake stated. "I was? I mean-" "hyungs!" The three turned around to see Sunoo and Ni-ki. 

"Fancy seeing you two here?" Jake asked as he looked at the two. "We're meeting up with wonnie later after his lunch with his parents, how about you guys?" Ni-ki said. "We're about to go to this cafe we've been eye-ing, since Jay and Jungwon can't meet until the wedding, we decided to invite him" Jake said. 

"They're making me a third wheel" Jay whined. Jake glared at the latter. "Third wheel? It's just what me and Jake do since he likes Coffee a lot" Sunghoon said as he explained. "Oh like I'll believe that" Jay said. 

~*~

Jungwon came back to his room to see Jeongin on his bed listening to music. He grabbed a pillow and hit his back with it. "Oi?!" Jeongin exclaimed as he turned around. "Oh Won, it's you" Jeongin stated as he sat up quickly after seeing his younger brother.

"get out of my bed, hyung" Jungwon said. "I was enjoying your bed sadly" Jeongin said with a chuckle. "Just go to your boyfriend" Jungwon said. "Ah! How'd you know I have one?" Jeongin asked as Jungwon sat down. 

"So you do?" Jungwon asked. Jeongin groaned and flopped himself on the bed. "caught you" Jungwon laughed. "Will he be coming on the wedding?" Jungwon asked. "The wedding? Why you calling it that, I bet Jay would sulk" Jeongin said. Jungwon could only chuckle.

"But yeah, he'll be coming with me" Jeongin said as he sat up. "How's the courting thing going on?" Jeongin asked suddenly. "So far it's going well. I just can't say the 3 words to him since I'm adjusting" Jungwon said. "Then are you ready for tomorrow?" Jeongin asked his younger brother.

Jungwon looked at his brother. "How can I never be ready on marrying the person I love??" Jungwon said smiling at his brother. "I see... I hope he'll treat you better now" Jeongin said. Jungwon flopped on his bed. "I hope so too that I'll be fine in his arms" Jungwon said.