Read.

This is not a chapter, but I beg you to read it.

A girl in the country where I am from, Kosovo, was brutally raped for 7 hours without any help near.
The girl is 11 fucking years old.
Her attackers were 25, 21,17,16,19 years old.
The minors only got 8 months for their disgusting and inhuman actions.
At the moment, the entire Prishtina is protesting for the punishment they got.
In my opinion, a rapist stays a fucking rapist. It won't change!
It doesn't matter how long they will get a punishment, how hard it will be—

THIS 11 YEAR OLD GIRL WILL BE TRAUMATIZED FOR HER ENTIRE LIFE.
START TO TEACH YOUR SONS HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN!

We deserve fucking respect and unfortunately my country doesn't support feminism or equal rights at all.

I read so many disgusting comments in tiktok how the girl deserves this, because she went out at 5 pm.
It was 5 pm and these animals raped her until midnight.
SHE WENT OUT TO PLAY, TO FUCKING PLAY IN A PARK.
She is a fucking child!

People started talking about her clothes and how she was probably dressed.
Now I need to get it of my chest, even if I fucking walk around naked, you don't even have the right to touch me.
You don't have the fucking right to even look at me in a inappropriate way!
And when the courts ask what the poor victims wore, it makes me sick.
It makes me absolutely sick!

This is absolutely disgusting and should be punished with death.
You can have another opinion about that, I don't fucking care, but keep in mind that the victims ( not just in this case), will be fucked up for her entire life.
Keep in mind that we are humans!
And rapists are in my eyes, not human.
They are animals who have the fucking devil inside of them.

All I want to say is, STAY SAFE. I know we all want to be independent and go our way all alone, but we live in a cruel world, where this isn't possibly yet.

When it happened to any of you, please get the courage and tell your authorities what happened.
And if I can help in any way, please don't hesitate to text me whenever you want.

Please, stay safe. <3

Love A.