CHAPTER ONE, something in the air

To start off the winter break the drama club members thought it would be a great idea to post their a video on their Instagram page, letting everyone know that the auditorium will be fixed and ready to go by the time school started again

The bad thing was that Oliver had to learn how to dance for this video. Remembering the lyrics wasn't hard for him to do, it was just the dancing part he was worried about. It took Gina, Carlos, and some of the other dancers like Steph, Kaden, and Rico to help him get the dance right. Oliver lost count on how many times he done the dance the day before, but he thinks he finally has it done.

For the video the drama club members even wore ugly Christmas sweaters. Oliver hoped that he wouldn't mess up since they all wanted to get this video in one take. When he heard Kourtney singing down the hallway by his hiding spot, he took a deep breath before he high fives Kourtney as he moved out into the hallway to be beside Kourtney.

"It's my year I'm gonna own it." Oliver harmonizes his voice with Kourtney's, doing the same dance with her and the other dancers behind them. He smiles at the camera as they each make their way down the hallway. "Gonna take care of me. Put myself first 'cause I deserve to be," They stop by the library and Oliver and Kourtney points inside where Ashlyn and Big Red were at along with some other dancers. 

After Ashlyn's and Big Red's duet, the couple moved out into the hallway along with the dancers. "There's something in the air. About to go off right now. Lighten' up all around." Continuing to do the same dance as Oliver, Kourtney, and the other dancers while they sang, all of them made their way to the lobby of the school. The lobby of the school was decorated with Christmas decorations just like the rest of the school. "Feel it comin'. Somethin' in the air."

"A time to look forward to. Get ready for something new. I feel it coming. Somethin' in the air." Each of them do random dances towards the end of the chorus, smiling at each other. "Somethin' in the air."

Ashlyn went over to the cafeteria, pointing at Carlos and Seb where they were waiting on the other staircase to sing their part of the song. EJ and Gina were also waiting in a different part of the cafeteria to sing their part. After the dance break led by Gina, of course, the camera was shown on Nini and Ricky as they sang their duet. 

"A season of celebratin'. The memories we'll be makin'. Makin' a change. Make a new start." When the couple gets to a hallway, some of the members in the drama club gathers behind them, and began to follow them down the hallway. 

A path is made for Gina to walk forward and she stands in the front of everyone with a grin on her lips while looking at the camera. "I'm gonna make my mark."

"There's something in the air." While they each sang and did the chorography Carlos had taught them, Ashlyn added some ad-libs to the song which just made the song even better than it was. "About to go off right now. Lightening up all around." As they make their way down the hallway doing the same dance, the rest of the dancers in the drama club joined them.  "I feel it coming. Something in the air. A time to look forward to. Get ready for something new. I feel it coming. Something in the air."