CHAPTER FOUR, hsm4 & hsm3

"Not a fan of waking up this early so I'm very glad I didn't audition for this movie 'cause I'm not a morning person

"Not a fan of waking up this early so I'm very glad I didn't audition for this movie 'cause I'm not a morning person." Oliver confessed as he walked to set with Gina, his hand intertwined with hers.

"Baby, you didn't have to take me to set." Gina reassured him, squeezing his hand.

"And miss seeing you on your first day as a movie star? Not a chance." Oliver grinned at her, squeezing her hand and stepping closer to her after they had stopped walking.

"Well, let's see if I can survive my first day on set before you call me movie star." Gina chuckled, glancing over her shoulder and her eyes widened at seeing a trailer with her name on.

Oliver follows her gaze, his own eyes widening. "You got your own trailer." He whispers, not quite believing it. "Movie star." He repeated, grinning as he leaned over to kiss her cheek.

Gina giggles, her cheeks flushed with color. "Shut up." She nudges him lightly. "I just...I wish it wasn't all happening so fast. I am so psyched for the HSM3 table read today."

"Me too, G. Though Miss Jenn had offered to read your lines until you're able to get there so don't worry about being late." Oliver reassured her.

"Awe, that's sweet." Gina smiles widely, her eyes shining with excitement. "I can't wait, babe. This is going to be amazing."

"I know." Oliver agrees, wrapping his arm around her and pressing a kiss on her forehead. He then gestures dramatically to her trailer. "After you, Ms. Movie Star."

Gina laughs, shaking her head at him and playfully swats his arm. She goes to walk to the trailer, but stops and turns to face him, confusing him. "Wait, it just, like...It means a lot that you're not totally freaked out that I'm stepping into this role or whatever."

Oliver's expression softens, and he steps closer, holding both of Gina's hands. "G, I'm not freaked out. Well, okay, maybe a little, but only because I care about you so much. I'm just so proud of you. You've worked so hard for this, and you deserve every bit of it."

Gina smiles, her eyes glistening. "Thanks, Oli. I needed to hear that. I know it's a lot, and things are changing fast, but knowing you have my back makes all the difference."

"Always," Oliver replies, his voice filled with sincerity. "We'll make it work, just like we always do. Now, go out there and show them what you're made of."

Gina nods, her confidence boosted. She smiled fondly at him, reaching a hand up and surprising him when she gently gripped his chin, pulling him down and pressing a firm, loving kiss on his lips. Oliver's heart fluttered at the affection, and he responded by wrapping his arms around her as he kissed her back. His eyes closed, relishing in the moment and wishing they could stay like that forever. One hand went up to cup her face, his thumb lightly brushing against her cheek and he pulled her closer with his other hand.