CHAPTER FOURTEEN, beating North High at their own game

So apparently Kourtney is talking with Howie again

So apparently Kourtney is talking with Howie again. And Howie told her that North High's drama club is going to post a video about East High's drama club, basically talking trash about them. That's why Oliver was now on another Zoom call with his friends.

The ones who were on the call so far are Ashlyn, Big Red, Carlos, Miss Jenn, Oliver, and Seb. Seb had just joined the call a few seconds ago. He smiles. "Ashlyn. Big Red. Miss Jenn. Oliver." His smile fell when he gets to Carlos, speaking in an angry tone. "Carlos."

Oliver raises his eyebrows and Big Red asked the question he was thinking. "Wait, are you guys fighting?"

"That would imply that we're speaking." Carlos replied.

EJ takes a seat beside Ashlyn, both of them sharing the same screen and Nini joins the call as Seb speaks sassily. "Who has the time to talk when you're busy posting selfies with random guys in a cabana?"

Kourtney joins next, waving at everyone. EJ smiles. "What's up?" "Hey, Kourt!" Oliver greeted, waving back at her and Kourtney smiled.

"Wildcats, quiet!" Miss Jenn yells causing everyone to grow quiet and look at her. "I've called you all here for a very serious reason."

"Miss Jenn," Nini speaks up. "They've just dropped the video on their Instagram."

"Are you ready?" Miss Jenn inquires and Nini nods. "Ready, Miss Jenn."

"Kids, Nini is going to share her screen, so we can all watch together." Miss Jenn explained.

"Alright, three, two, one." Nini pressed a button and North High's drama club video showed up on the screen.

The video was about how East High's drama club had fame and popularity because of the High School Musical movies being filmed at the high school and all about how if they deserved the fame and popularity. Lily, who was the narrator of the video, went on to say it was time to give North High a shot at the spotlight, saying how North High spent their Spring Break rehearsing and practicing while East High has been slacking off in style. Watching the video made Oliver hate North High even more.

"Okay, okay." Miss Jenn quickly speaks up and Nini pauses the video. "We've seen enough." Nini turned off the video.

"Did you just watch what I watched?" Carlos asks with a wide-eyed expression. "That was insane."

"Yeah, everyone calm down." Miss Jenn spoke.

Oliver looks at her with disblief and throws his arms up out of frusturation. "Calm down? How can you calm down after watching what we just watched?!" Yes, okay, so he might be freaking out just a little bit. Could you blame him? North High is bashing East High just because they're taking a break.

Miss Jenn sighs heavily. "We just need a plan. If we want to beat them at their own game, we need to play their rules. But add a twist, of course. Let's do something subtle, but public. To show them that we're still in this to win it."