chapter 26 Haldi ,chuda ceremony and baraat

The next morning Adhya was feeling very emotional as today is the last day for her in this house. She was observing everything present in her room with moist eyes, including her medals and certificate which are placed in the showcase in her room.

When she chose her career option.
Ashish was a little disappointed as he always wanted her to pursue medical but he never stopped her. Her parents always motivated her to chase her dreams.

She came out of her memory land when rushali entered her room to call her for the Haldi ceremony.

Shekhawat never forced the khurrana to follow Rajasthani pre-wedding rituals, so both the families were following their own traditions only.

Adhya is a yellow lehenga with a sleeveless blouse sat on the small stool for the haldi ceremony .first five unmarried cousins applied haldi. to Adhya than all the women relatives started applying haldi to Adhya .

Lastly, drishti holds back her tears starting applying haldi to her princess

Lastly, drishti holds back her tears starting applying haldi to her princess. Adhya was remembering all the scoldings of her mother for not taking care of her skin and looks. It was her mother who groomed her into a smart, pretty and confident looking girl. A tear slipped from Adhya's eyes as she knows that how hard it is going to be for her to live without her family.
Drishti kissed her forehead with love.

Ashish was next to apply haldi to her , he remembered the day when he hold her baby girl first time in his arms and how her princess holds his finger in her small fist. That day he promised himself that he will give the world to her, and he tried his best to fulfil his commitment. His daughter always made her proud, a brilliant student and responsible daughter.
Now the time has come when he has to give his daughter's hand to someone else, till this moment he never thought that it will be so hard for him. He put his palm on her head and bless her with his soul.

With a stick in his one hand, Devrat entered the lawn Ashish gave him support while he bend down to apply Haldi on adhya's cheeks

With a stick in his one hand, Devrat entered the lawn Ashish gave him support while he bend down to apply Haldi on adhya's cheeks. Adhya was Devrat,'s jaan. , He used to call her "dadu ki jaan " .when he first met her she was hard. 6 months old baby when Ashish and drishti visited them in India first time with his granddaughter.