chapter 25 sangeet ceremony

( All the songs youtube videos which I mentioned in this chapter are added ,if you like you can listen to it )

The shekhawat family were started arriving at the venue which is the hall of a seven star hotel in London .the guests were calculating in their minds that how much it must cost to the khurranas as the arrangements are so luxurious.

On the other side of the hall saanvika was busy in her photoshoot she was posing like a model to her favourite chachu rudra . Rudra was enjoying clicking snaps of princess .

Mahesh and the security team of rudra were looking at their rude boss who was following the orders of the littlegirl excited

The Khurrana family arrived at the venue all the guests were astonished to see such a lavish wedding.The bride Adhya entered the hall with her dadu by her side .

Abeer also arrived in the hall he was once again fell in love with his sweetheart, as she was looking breath taking in that lehenga .

Adhya touched the feet of the elders ,Abeer introduced her to Deepika ,Harry and diksha too .Adhya bend downto touch Deepika feets who stopped her in between and hugged her .

Abeer introduced giri mama to Adhya . Adhya touched his feet too . Giriraj patted her head lovingly .

Garima introduced giriraj to Khurrana family , Ashish ,drishti and Devrat greeted him .

"Thank god garima you told me earlier that drishtiji is adhya's mother otherwise I thought her to be her elder sister ". Drishti got shocked first than she blushed like anything at his compliment .

' Thank you bh... "

" It's only giri for you preety lady ."

Drishti smiled at his compliment again .
Ashish was already getting annoyed as giriraj was clearly flirting with his wife and his foolish wife was enjoying it too .

Devrat who was observing the situation took leave from giriraj and went with Ashish and drishti to greet the other guests .As some colleague doctors of Ashish were also invited in this Sangeet .

In the way Ashish scolded drishti for her behaviour with giriraj .

"Aap khud toh tarrif karte nahin hain . Aur voh bhala manas ne agar zara si tarrif kar di toh appko usme bhi taklif hoti hai."( You never compliment me ,but if that nice man is complimenting me you have problem in that too ) .drishti retored back .

Ashish was going to scold her more but Devrat put his hand on his shoulder and squeeze it ,to make him aware of the surroundings .

Drishti was upset with ashish's behaviour but she hold back her tears as she doesn't want to spoil the sangeet .He was always like this possessive over her .

They didn't know that rudra was observing all this from a little distance , he rushed towards his mom .

"Mom tell your brother to behave himself ,you know he even flirting with drishti aunty ,what will she think?"

" She will be happy or I should say on cloud nine ,as every lady likes to get compliments . Relax rudra ,they are now in a relation of teasing you know samdhi _samdhan "

Rudra shaked his head and started searching for his mama , rudra found him surrounded by ladies who were showing their palms to him .Rudra went near to see what's exactly going on , so giriraj was pretending to predict future of the ladies who were waiting to show him their palm eagerly .

Garima who was standing near rudra patted his back .

"Relax rudra ,giri bhaisa is just like kanha ji a charmer for ladies . Look at the gopiyaan" . Garima laughed aloud ,stating this rudra also smiled at his chachi's comparison .