glimpse

As soon as adhya entered the shekhawat mansion with little baby boy in her arms . Rudra took his son and left for somewhere.adhya didn't react as it was more than 4 months for that incident and she stopped talking to him.

     Rudra unlock the room and entered inside with the little baby who was looking at his father with his hazel green eyes  .

    Rudra stood before a picture , the photograph of his chote .

   "  Baby meet your chachu , chote look at him he is your nephew . Abeer rudra Singh shekhawat .'"

    After spending some time in abeer's room , he entered the living room where his mom and chachi were talking with adhya .

   The little munchkin started crying so gauri told him to take adhya and the baby to his floor as the little boy  is hungry .

     Soon they three reached the floor, rudra put the baby in the cot .

Adhya was not surprised to see the room filled with imported toys , expensive cots were placed and the room was decorated beautifully to welcome them  no not her only her son aka prince of shekhawats.

     Adhya glanced at her baby and lift him up in her lap .

  Rudra was standing by the cot's side noticing her movements . He knew he has lost all his rights over her ,the relationship is now just for the world but in reality they were now far away from each other.

     Rudra understood that in his presence adhya will not feed her so, he left from there.

     Adhya unbuttoned her kurti and started feeding her  boy.

Tears escaped from her eyes and that's not something unusual as from some time she used to that .