chapter 61 The past

Mature content ahead

Adhya was as usual confused, standing on the same spot.

   " Adhya on your knees ."

 "  Hmm "

    Adhya got sited on the carpet  near rudra

    "  Now unbuckle my beltwife "

   With shaking hands she  unbuckled the belt, rudra unbutton his pants and pulled them down,adhya turned her face to the other side but soon rudra turn her face holding her face in his hands.

  "No no .. not this time wife,  now bear your punishment and give me pleasure. He hold her palm and put it on his dick adhya flinched first but rudra kept a tight hold on her hand
So she couldn't pull it back.

  "   stroke it like this " rudra guided her holding her hand" yes like this, now  I want to feel your lips on my d**k ."

     Adhya knew what he wants her to do and now there is no going back so she slowly touched his dick with her lips .rudra made her touch his balls too.
All this was new for adhya but rudra was taking good care of her comfort level.

      Rudra moaned in pleasure, he was guiding her on how to give a  perfect blow job, he slowly removed her straps of nighty as soon as his hands touched her bare body she shuddered in pleasure.

      His one hand was guiding adhya and the other obe was kneading her breast. Soon he got his release.

      He picked her up in their lap, he slowly moved her panty from that was covering her entrance and entered adhya, she flinched a little but she held his shoulders for support. He keeps thrusting inside her while kissing her neck and her boobs.

  Soon they both reached their high,adhya limped in his arms after her orgasm Rudra was patting her back, after some minutes he removed himself slowly from her and entered the washroom to clean her, while adhya was still lying in her arms.

     Soon he cleaned himself and helped her in cleaning too,  they reached the bed and slept in each other's arms.

    The next morning they again started their trip visiting different beaches, adhya was behaving like an excited kid all the time. The happiness on her face when she visits new places.

Adhya wanted to send some photos to rushali, so se requested rudra to click her photos she cannot pose properly in selfies.

   " Rudra Ji can you please click some snaps of me ."

    Rudra smirked, " well I can but I think your husband will not appreciate it, madam ."

     Adhya smiled and answered " hmm you are right, hain toh voh khadoos . But dont worry he taught me a way to please him so I think I can handle him ."

    Rudra raised his one eyebrow at her " "really I mean are you sure "

"Yes absolutely "

Rudra laughed at her confidence but she was still playing her role so she ordered in style " come on, hurry up now "

   Adhya made rudra click her photos now and then.