chapter 48 sinner or not

It was two weeks before Abeer's first death anniversary, that Garima and Gauri were worried about Rudra's decision. As Rudra didn't utter a word about adhya 's arrival in Shimla.

"Jiji please talk to Rudra na, now people started talking about us Jiji. Our family is becoming the talk of the town. Garima told gauri 

 "What to say Garima, I am worried too. If he is going to bring adhya then we have prepared for her welcome, and I already decided to throw a grand reception for them. I just want to shut the mouth of people who talked rubbish about Rudra.

 " That's what I want, But for, that we have to talk about this matter too, Jiji we have to convince him."

"Ok, then we will talk to him tonight."

That night after dinner Gauri asked Rudra to meet in the study room for some important discussion.

The trio got seated on different recliner sofas., Rudra ordered coffee and they all started the discussion.

  "I, tell me what is the matter?"

" Adhya… I mean we want to know about adhya 's arrival in  Shimla, you know we have to perform some necessary rituals so for that we have to invite relatives and then, of course, a grand reception .so…"

'Hold on mom, I have not decided yet."

"Not decided yet, means beta you told us that you are going to bring adhya after abeer's first death anniversary so it's hardly two weeks for that."

 " Mom I just made an excuse, it's not a compulsion…"

"   Rudra what are you saying? It's necessary to bring her here "garima was losing her cool

" Why Chachi? I think she is happy there too I mean she is having the title of my wife so we don't need to live together."

  " It's necessary very necessary as…"garima was explaining to Rudra 

"As to how can your plan fail like this right Chachi " Rudra cut off her talk 

"What plan are you talking about Rudra tell me, "gauri asked in surprise.

 Rudra gook a deep breath and give a deep look at garima who was holding the armrest of the sofa in a tight grip.

"You know mom the day adhya got kidnapped I was shocked because it is a very hard job to break my security code but somebody manage to do that .you know how I tell you. When I searched about the warehouse where I found adhya, I was shocked to know that the warehouse belong to giri mama "

"Giri, so do you think he did this haan, for heaven's sake! adhya is his daughter in law rudra, how could you... "

" Listen to me completely mom, I knew even giri mama would not have known about that property, so someone is framing him too "

"That day adhya wants to do some shopping for  adheer so Chachi suggested the visit to the mall, she knew that she's on her menses if she wants she can avoid her trip to the mall and you know we can arrange any toy or clothes sitting at home mom, but then how can she execute her plan."

  "Then she forced her for more shopping so that she will need to use the washroom.
And then she began with her plan. The ladies who kidnap adhya were hired by Chachi, you know the ladies do not belong to India they are from a security agency in London and they are pretty good at their job "

  " And can you guess who oversaw that security agency ……..Narayan, and who did it belong was started by Chachi's parents but after their demise, Chachi gave the charge of that agency to Narayan. I hope you remember mom that who suggested the name of Narayan when we were searching for a reliable person to handle our security."