chapter 47. Hallucination

Baby come stand by my side

Come 'n' be my guiding light.

I'll be what you want me to be

I'll give all my love 'n ' whole of my life.
( some lines from a Hindi song dedicated to Rudra and adhya )

The next day, Rudra and gauri came to meet devrat for some time at khurrana's residence. Adhya was at the office at that time so she wasn't able to meet them. The same day Rudra asked Ashish to join him in the supervision of an NGO as he has to take care of many businesses. So Rudra wanted Ashish's help in managing the NGO that deals with medical aid.

" But why me Rudra?"

" Uncle it's simple, you know that we gave money for the medical help medication, surgeries for the needy people but I want someone who can see that the money is going to the right people who need it. And you are family to me so who will be more sensible than you.'

" But.."

" I know uncle that you are busy with your work commitments but I am just asking for your few hours in a week. Mahesh will provide you with details.."

" But still.."

" Ohh ! come on Ashish help him after all your son-in-law first-time asks something from you." Rudra smiled at the devrat's comment.

Ashish smiled at his dad and said "ok then"

"Great then, thank you uncle " after some more chatting, Rudra and Gauri left from there as they were leaving for Shimla after some hours.

The upcoming week was spent peacefully especially for adhya, as Rudra was on his business trip in Dubai. Adhya was also b in designing some important projects.

It was after a week that adhya had to attend a lunch party of her friend for getting a promotion but as she was leaving that evening so all the group of friends arranged a party for her success.

Adhya's pov

I am enjoying the party with my pals, as Annie got promoted to New Zealand. We were having fun while talking about everything that we love too. Rushali is having her drinks too but after my warning, she promised that she will be within limits.

While having the desert I felt like somebody was watching me. I know the security is with me but they are outside this hotel. So I looked in the direction and saw the man whose green eyes were fixed on me but his eyes were moreover admiring me. I quickly look down at my plate then I hold my then up and drank a few sips of water, but damn this curiosity I again peeked in that direction he was still there when we had an eyelock he smirked at me or smiled I don't know.

I averted my eyes and checked my glass to that it was water only or I must have...no but it tastes like water. Only one person can help me now, I pulled rushali close to me who was just sitting by my side and murmured into her ears

" He is here"

"Who ?'

" Mr Shekhawat "

'Mr.Shekhawat, where? show me at least, eye tonic To mileage haye, Nasha tho uski haree Aankhon mein hain..."

I glared at her

" Ok ! Jo tera hai woh tera hi hai, but where is he showing me? "

I pointed her towards the door

" Hmm! no adu there is no one "

" Look properly, he is standing there, "I told her without looking in that direction.