chapter 52 His outbrust

Adhya flinched at the voice she was frightened that rudra had heard her last line, she wiped her tears and tried to take control of her feelings.

" Sorry to disturb you auntyji but uncle is calling you, and why is she crying?"

Just getting emotional, beta we are leaving na."

" Ooh ok, I can understand."

"I want to give these pieces of jewellery to her as it belongs to her grandmother so she got more emotional."

"Hmm "

Stating this rudra left the room and adhya took a deep breath.

After some time drishti devrat and Ashish left for Chandigarh. Adhya cried hard hugging her dadu as she doesn't know how she is going to manage here with rudra.

Devrat patted her back with tears in his eyes " Na dadu ki Jaan, it's your family now. And London is not far from here you can visit us whenever you like to hmm "

How can adhya tell his family that's it's not staying away from them it's about staying with rudra.

Gauri and garima tried to compose her after the khurrana family left from there. Seems made arrangement for the muh dikhai function the relatives were started arriving to attend this ritual.

Adhya got sitted on a couch. Deepika and Disha also arrived from their hotel with her little girl in her arms.

Then the function got started, again gauri didn't invite Kalyani for this function as rudra will not going to tolerate anything or anyone who upset adhya.

It was a ladies' function soniya also arrived with her kids. Saanvika hugged adhya and adheer was trying to walk as he just discovered that he have this talent too.,a maid was taking care of him.

The function got started the ladies gave gifts to adhya with lots of blessings
Gauri and garima gifted the most expensive jewellery sets to her.

Adhya was greeting everyone politely when rudra entered the hall from the study room he just greeted the ladies and started walking towards the elevator but Deepika called him from behind.

" Bhai sa! wait, where are you going haan?."

" In my room deepu, it is ladies function na."

"Yes, it is but the groom is allowed," saying this she held his hand and took him near the couch and signalled him to sit beside adhya.

Rudra shook his head and got seated beside his wife still maintaining a distance.

"Where were you rudra haan? As soon as you got a wife you forget us this is not fair."

" Ooh, come on! after all, they are newlyweds they need to spend some time together."

"Gauri, see how rudra is eager now to reach to his room and why not it must be favourite place now."

" Why are your eyes so red beta, didn't you sleep well at night."

The ladies start teasing the couple, rudra shakes his head as he already knows it was coming.

" Stop teasing them, ooh my God! look at you you have become grandmother still you are talking like this. Buddhi ho gayi hoon tum mausi." ( you are old now aunty ) seema tried to stop them.

" Arey Hutt, mein tho Abhi bhi jawaan hoon Tu Apna dekh le." all the ladies giggled together. (i am still young you should think of yourself )

Suddenly Deepika's daughter started crying in disha's arms, Rudra took her in his arms and left for the lawn.