chapter 31 The masterstroke

The next morning the living hall was bustling with people, relatives and business associates were attending the there ritual.

The Shekhawat family was sitting near the havan kund performing Havan for the peace of the departed soul.

Abeer's smiling face on the big picture was bringing tears to adhya 's eyes she was silently weeping and trying to accept the decision of her fate.

Rudra and gauri were still in thoughts of last night's discussion which they have with drishti and Ashish. After they heard about the incident that happened with adhya, they were very furious.

The Khurana's were going to take adhya back to London as after abeer they dont want adhya to stay here.

They want their dàughter to move on in her life and after the trauma, she is facing now, the taunts, the accusation will badly affect her mental health

Rudra didnt have any option so he agreed with their decision but gauri was hesitant to accept this as she knows garima is attached to adhya emotionally And if adhya left from here it will mental condition.

Gauri doesn't know how to talk about this to garima, how can she break the news to her.

Adhya was oblivious to this, she decided to stay with garima as she took garima as her responsibility as she is abeer's wife.

Drishti and Ashish already booked tickets for them they were going to leave tomorrow for London ., but Ashish was scared of adhya's denial what if she didn't agree to leave from here.
But they have to convince her,devrat will help in convincing adhya.

When drishti told about the incident to devrat,devrat was ashamed of himself that because of him his princess has to suffer so much. He agreed with Drishti's decision he knows that for adhya's better future they have to leave India.

After the puja got completed, the lunch or feast for the priests and relatives got started.

Rakesh, veer and Kalyani were acting like they are the most affected people by the death of abeer.

When Kalyani spotted drishti nearby, a sinister smile played on her lips, she deliberately start talking with his husband and son at a high pitch so that drishti could be able to hear them.

" Veer, how much property belongs to abeer, I mean his assets "

"It's a big amount mom "

" Still how much ."

" About 1000 crores, this is just from Shekhawat side that we know about, there are more assets in London from his grandparents, as he was the only heir for Verma family. ( Garima's parents )"

" Ooh ! poor abeer it's not his age to die, but tell me now who does this money, property or whatever assets you are talking about belong to, I mean after abeer's demise ."

" Mom what can we say, I think adhya bhabhi and garima aunty, but you know na every decision is taken by rudra bhaisa. "

' Hmmm, but what if adhya leaves from here without asking for anything ."

"Kalyani, what type of stupid questions is this you know na after abeer, all the things belong to rudra, of course, gauri bhabhi and rudra are not going to offer the property to adhya themselves, I even doubt did the Khurana family know about this or not

" Poor girl she even doesn't know the amount of money, which rightfully belongs to her ."

"I was just thinking how fortunate is rudra to see his property is equal to a treasure and now abeer's property is an addon in it ."

" I guess this is what we called born with a silver spoon, anyways let's leave the puja is also completed "

" Hmmm "