chapter 54 precious .

Important business partners invited Rudra and adhya for Sunday brunch along with gauri and garima. . As they are associated with the Shekhawat from their grandfather's generation. The host family were Rathods, who originally belonged to Rajasthan but they have many properties and businesses in Shimla too.

Adhya dressed up again in a saree as garima told her that they are traditional people.

The Shekhawat family reached the Rathod villa on time. The method was living in a big joint family system, about 30 people were living together in the house. The eldest member was 80 plus whereas the youngest one was 8 months.

They all welcomed the Shekhawats wholeheartedly., adhya touched the feet of about half of the family as gauri was guiding her. Adhya was surprised to see so many people living under one roof. Her dadu use to tell about joint family but she is the first time watching one. She was pleased to see the affection and warmth between the members of the family.

When they all got settled in the living room, Adhya was feeling a little uncomfortable as all the ladies were looking at adhya with keen interest.
Adhya become more conscious about herself she was trying hard to mask her nervousness.

" She is so beautiful, look at her features, rudra you are so lucky you got such a pretty wife. " the ladies started teasing rudra.

Rudra who was sitting with the gents of the family noticed adhya"s discomfort.

The lunch was served it was traditional thali of dal, batti, churma ladoo, bharta., gatteki sabji, chat and more delicacies.

Adhya never tasted this but heard about this, and she noticed the ball like a thing that was drenched in ghee( clarified butter ) which she dislike the most

Adhya never tasted this but heard about this, and she noticed the ball like a thing that was drenched in ghee( clarified butter ) which she dislike the most.in this situation, she was in a trouble. , she doesn't know what to do.

Rudra who was sitting, beside her was silently observing her face too discreetly as the elders are sitting with them too.

" Start eating beta, come on you will like it."

Adhya nodded at the elder lady but she was feeling nauseous looking at so much ghee.

" If you don't mind I will like to eat on the same plate with my wife "